Anyone have fish?

Lifelong aquarium enthusiast here. At the moment I only have one tank....a 72 gallon,planted freswater.....have previously had a "fish room" and up to 9 tanks scattered about my homes

20180204_201626.jpg

Lifelong aquarium enthusiast here. At the moment I only have one tank....a 72 gallon,planted freswater.....have previously had a "fish room" and up to 9 tanks scattered about my homes

View attachment 1441066

I really like your tank and set up! I want to incorporate some live plants into mine, but haven't as of yet. Looked at light bulbs but never pulled the trigger. Maybe someday soon!

I don't but my brother does. He has a saltwater tank. I don't have any pics right now. He lost some of his fish when they were replacing the floors in his house.:( He used to have a betta fish named Pete (and then rePete, threPete ...)after his old college roommate but after he got married he didn't get a another one (fifthPete). His wife didn't want to be the other woman in his life! Do you have salt water or fresh water fish?
I have freshwater fish.

Everyone's tanks look so great, especially that coral reef tank my goodness *-*

I used to have a 10 gallon with a beta and cherry shrimp, but it's actually quite a bit of maintenance to keep up a fish tank properly. Between college and moving, they had to be given up :hit

My ultimate dream would be a 300 gallon with a quad of albino tiger oscars - preferably veiltail varieties. Oscars are absolutely my favorite fish, they're so cool.

Back
Top Bottom