Breeding Aseels

Pics
I've been busy culling grown fowl. 7 in the past 3 days. I think I have 4 or 5 kelso stags which would be good cause a few can be tested without risk of losing any potential breeders
I wont derail your oriental post
You can do things with your birds in this heat? Some mine on male side already going into molt. Temperature not super high, but humidity is making so even low 90's F causing birds trouble.

There winter and spring is dry. The country is fairly large with what appear to be a range of climates. Videos I see depict dry urban locations. Videos also depict close living of birds and humans, very close. The close living might be responsible for a lot of the Aseel's odd behaviors for chickens. They have some really different social rules relative to chickens I know best.

I witnessed something that is not typical of my American Games. The broody hen, less than 12 hours into incubation launched herself off nest to attack dog. My games would either sit tight, sneak off, or act like a killdeer and try to lead dog away depending on hen or circumstances. If I was not present and hen persisted, she would be dead as the adult dogs do not like getting flogged without payback.

Back
Top Bottom