BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to wait till the end of the month to nominate so I dont forget, but I still forget. I haven't nominated anybody in a while.
Same. I always have people in mind to nominate, but then I never get around to nominating them until I forget who I want to nominate. Then I try to nominate new people but I can't ever think of anyone then!:lol:

Does anyone besides myself have trouble remembering WHO they nominated last month? :old LOL I swear, I am nominating the same members round and round. :p I started keeping a sticky next to the lap top here and I think the Hubby threw it out thinking it was a bunch of senseless babble. :rolleyes:

Does anyone besides myself have trouble remembering WHO they nominated last month? :old LOL I swear, I am nominating the same members round and round. :p I started keeping a sticky next to the lap top here and I think the Hubby threw it out thinking it was a bunch of senseless babble. :rolleyes:
I use to send a PM to myself, but after I accidentally deleted them all I just gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom