California-Southern

Quote:
Young roos. The top two are pictures of a younger roo. The bottem pictures are of an older roo. If you look closely they both have hackle feathers.

Sumatras carry their tails rather horizontally. And are considered long tails, or in that faimily, because they don't shed them. Though their tails dont get as long as some longtail breeds.

They also have multiple spurs. IN the breed standards if I am not mistake they need to have at least three. Their combs are supposed to be black or very dark plum.... I hear some dont darken up till they get into the sun. I believe, correct me if I am mistaken, Sumatras also carry the melanistic gene as well some more than others. So their skin is supposed to be black as well as their muscles.

Good fliers too.

deb

deb, the standerd is yellow skin with blck face, but somebody out there is breeding cemani with Sumatra. I believe they are around but fr show purposes black face yellow skin and their leg are dark to black but must show some yellow on te bottom of their feet

those 4 pics are my breeder, ere is a pic of the 2bros I still have

both the sam age but the 1 on top is much bigger and feathers are more grown out longer. the big one has over all good featers

Back
Top Bottom