Call Duck Breeder Directory 2015

Also following. Looking for just a few, blue fawn drake, pastel duck. That is my first pairing. Then chocolate drake with a butter, apricot, snowy duck. Still undecided about the second pair, can you tell, lol. May just have to get a trio there. Any advice on colors for final pair would be great. Feel free to post here or pm me on any availability, prices, ages, etc. And no, I do not expect ducklings to be shipped, juvies or adults. I am in Texas. I would love to pickup, but no one seems to be in Texas(wish I wasn't)
smile.png
Janelle
So are you looking for just blue fawn and pastel? And I am confused are you looking for a chocolate drake with a female of those color?

So are you looking for just blue fawn and pastel? And I am confused are you looking for a chocolate drake with a female of those color?

Sorry, for drakes I'm looking for a blue fawn and a chocolate. For ducks, pastel is a must. Also for ducks, a butter and a snowy with spots :) so 5 total. Is that too many drakes for 3 ladies? If so, I'll skip the chocolate drake. I type as I think, so I'm all over the place sometimes.

Sorry, for drakes I'm looking for a blue fawn and a chocolate. For ducks, pastel is a must. Also for ducks, a butter and a snowy with spots
smile.png
so 5 total. Is that too many drakes for 3 ladies? If so, I'll skip the chocolate drake. I type as I think, so I'm all over the place sometimes.
I think that is a fine number of drakes to ducks. I do not have any available right now. I normally have chocolates, and blue fawn drakes a available in the fall.

I am just starting i have pie, black, gray, and snowy. I will not have any to sell till next year due to family problems this year. [email protected]. duckling and adults is what i will be selling. Arizona

Back
Top Bottom