Can they hatch early??? (I GOT BABIES....Pics)

I love the picture with the ducks trying to get back in his shell. That one is my favorite.
big_smile.png
I bet it is hard to get anything done, it is just going to get worse. Because in a little while they are going to start making there duckling noises and all attention is going to go to that.
tongue.png

All of the pics are so cute, glad you sharred them.
wee.gif

I like that you also included your students pictures. While I haven't gotten any where near tired of seeing little fluffy butts, it is also nice to see the humans that are in love with them too. Your students look truly engaged.

Did you ever find a duck embryology chart?

They are so cute. I ended up with all the other classes coming into my room to see the ducks too, so be prepared. Your students will have fun sharing them with other students. Get lots of pictures because they grow so quickly.

Tia

The kids had so much fun today...they spent the whole day watching the ducks...even though all they did was pretty much sleep...any time the babies made a sound one of the kids would come running to get me to make sure the baby was ok. They are so in love with them...i think i may have created a monster. My classroom was a circus today. I had teachers and students coming in and out all day long...it was awesome...tomorrow being the day before halloween i dont have much planned or tomorrow either... They need to put a stamp on these eggs that say Warning: Should you choose to accept this mission we will take over your life...I ran up to the school tonight because I was so worried about the little baby that has been piping for the last 36 hours...but i can see his little bill now...poor little guy...he is trying so hard...I have two other pips besides him...so hopefully three more babies tomorrow morning...thanks for all your wonderful support...i dont think these babies would have made it without you all... stay tuned...more pictures to come.

Back
Top Bottom