Celebrities you Hate.

Spers Sisters
Jonas Brothers

But I am the bigest fan of.....
Jordan Sparks
Miley Cyrus (yea that how you spell the last name)

I haven't read all ten pages yet, but just in case I think Nick Nolte HAS to be on the yuck list.
sickbyc.gif

I don't want to say I hate anybody (except maybe my psycho ex boyfriend...) but I have to say I was REAAAALLLY disappointed to see Lynda Carter on TV a LOOOONG time ago probably the 70's on a talk show. Someone brought chickens (hens) on the show and they were running around loose on the stage or whatever. She screamed like a girl, ran from them and I think stood on a chair like they were rats or something!!! I was so bummed! What a ditz!

My humph opinion of Martha Stewart (I pride myself in having a house with the "undecorated look") turned to a yeaaaaaaah! when I saw her do a show on her chickens...probably a multimillion dollar chicken house but some beautiful chickens that she obviously adored and great ideas. I believe it was totally for real that she is a chicken person. I'd love to have a tour and see all the handy gadgets that are surely in her chicken house! As a result I was sympathetic during her being made an example of and her incarceration. When killers and child molesters walk the street (I lived next door to two, who got slaps on the wrist and NO jail time for sexual abuse of step children) they throw a harmless woman in jail. Go figure.

Ohhhhh, come on, the Jonas Brothers aren't so bad? Give me one good reason you hate them.
tongue.png

I dislike:
----
--
------
----
------------
------------------
----------
----------
-----------
-------------