Coffee With Tink

Just an update:caf
IMG_20191218_151633638_HDR.jpg

On the subject of Real Trees,,,,,,,,, here is Baby Huey,, a Michigan Fir.
IMG_20191215_230309858_HDR.jpg

This is pix from when first brought inside. Wanted to share a DISCOVERY that DW, did. To prolong life inside home, and prevent needles from falling off, tree is watered with Miracle Grow:yesss:
miracle grow.PNG We use this stuff regularly throughout the year. Winter time, indoor plants, and Christmas tree. It makes the tree last AMAZINGLY WELL. :thumbsup
In years past, we tried everything, from sugar, to aspirin, and anything else someone would suggest, including vegetable oil once.

Just an Update on my Japanese Bantam...
I put out the opportunity to name her, and in short time, the name Sushi came up. I like it,,,,,,,, so Sushi it is:thumbsup
This was the scene in the house,,,,,,,,,,,,
IMG_20191217_130934766_HDR.jpg

So Sushi had to join her New Family. I placed her into loft, with a separation so its see, but no touch. After one day, I mainlined the integration, and removed the screen barrier. All went SUPER SMOOTHLY.:yesss: There was some initial chasing, but no violence. She fit into new flock like a GLOVE.:thumbsup
Now,,,,, ALL ONE HAPPY FAMILY.:love

As to my neighbor,,,,,,,,, I walked over by his house next day. He and wife told me I TOTALLY SMOKED THEM:gig,, They said , they were laughing for half hour. They decided to trick their children then:clap. As they sat down to chow down,,,,,, they said that Rich cant keep chicken, so he cooked it.:gig Of course the children believed their parents:confused:, so they stopped eating. They were quickly informed that it was not true. They enjoyed that rotisserie chicken for dinner.:drool:drool:drool

Just an Update on my Japanese Bantam...
I put out the opportunity to name her, and in short time, the name Sushi came up. I like it,,,,,,,, so Sushi it is:thumbsup
This was the scene in the house,,,,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 1986114
So Sushi had to join her New Family. I placed her into loft, with a separation so its see, but no touch. After one day, I mainlined the integration, and removed the screen barrier. All went SUPER SMOOTHLY.:yesss: There was some initial chasing, but no violence. She fit into new flock like a GLOVE.:thumbsup
Now,,,,, ALL ONE HAPPY FAMILY.:love

As to my neighbor,,,,,,,,, I walked over by his house next day. He and wife told me I TOTALLY SMOKED THEM:gig,, They said , they were laughing for half hour. They decided to trick their children then:clap. As they sat down to chow down,,,,,, they said that Rich cant keep chicken, so he cooked it.:gig Of course the children believed their parents:confused:, so they stopped eating. They were quickly informed that it was not true. They enjoyed that rotisserie chicken for dinner.:drool:drool:drool
:lau:lau:lau

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah, and whatever other Holiday Celebration others may be celebrating at this time. I will be most busy next 2 days, so not likely to be online.
Wanted to share a pix of tree.
IMG_20191223_144010341_HDR.jpg

The treasured decorations are the ones my children made. The memories associated with those are soooooo precious.
Here is a pix of the winter scenery DW (mostly) has been working on. It is not complete in this stage (work in progress), but the more complete picture came out,, out of focus.:( I will try to get more pix when the grandchildren finish some more decorating on Christmas Eve.:thumbsup
IMG_20191223_143901767_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom