CROCHET BABY AFGHAN SHOWER PROJECT signups NOW OPEN & On Going

Quote:
Looks like I did a big square, up til ya look at the ruler measurement huh! Almost did centimeters, just to fool with everyones heads!
So you think I should keep making them from this yarn, to throw a little off? Or go get the right colors and do them that way?
And if I stick to this yarn, should I add that extra row to make it 3 1/2? Or keep it at 3?

Sk
hide.gif
You do as you want to, we will have a couple of babyghans we will mix and match colors and yarn brands any how. I think ya need to keep going since ya got the hang of it.
clap.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

If you are sure, I'll keep using this yarn. If you want to, since I was planning on getting it anyway, I can go and get the right brand/colors and make them with that. I'm sure I can find two little girls that would want one with these pieces, and do the right colors for the babyghan. It is up to you, you are my boss with this project. lol
All hail the garden gnome, boss of babyghan...
bow.gif
bow.gif

hehehee

Sk
hide.gif
if you want to try to do some with Yanna's Choice Baby yarn thats great too. As I said after the 1st or 2nd babyghan we will do mix and match for the next couple. So Honey if ya want to keep using some baby yarn ya got go ahead. Ya got my blessing.
big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
I think if a person says they don't want - then they really don't want. Kinda a waste to send something that isn't wanted or needed.

Last edited:
PEEK A BOO

Fellow Crocheters to theGHAN SEND OFF SHOWER
we are starting a new thread and hopefully a new trend.

Any and all that crochet or wish to learn are more than welcome.

Visit all of us on the Crocheters Chat and on the Spring Swap thread. Plenty of chatting, laughing and always loads of help with crocheting questions. And great friends to make. Stop by and see us.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think if a person says they don't want - then they really don't want. Kinda a waste to send something that isn't wanted or needed.

A card might be nice or something...
hu.gif

Quote:

You took the words right out of my mouth, exactly what I was thinking of saying as I read that post.......please just drop it if they say no..then no one has hurt feelings or forced obligations. Send a personal pm to congratulate or post on the "concern" thread otherwise the situation becomes quite awkward for all of us....

Last edited:
Are you sure it will blend well with the bigger yarns? I dont want mine to be the one that sticks out worse then a prostitute at a junior high school dance. lol
" oh look, they all match and are the same size.. whoa, what's this one right smack in the middle? Eww it even feels different." <--that reaction, I dont want that. lol

Back
Top Bottom