How RUDE!

KIDDING!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
No worries Jenn...we'll just hook on, lol!

Last edited:
okay, spot my problem. lol
First one I did last night
PIC_0220.jpg

last nights, and earlier's..
PIC_0228.jpg

PIC_0230.jpg

Have also done another, and it looks better then #2..
Guess I just had to practice until my finger's died on me..lol

Quote:
Awwww, you dun have to lie to me, I'll still be your friend! Just kidding.
gig.gif

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. Think I might actually be getting the hang of it, did one while waiting on the girls to get out of the bathtub. For some reason, cold water and wrinkled fingers and toes doesnt convince them that it is beyond time to get out of the tub.
ya.gif

So we have 3 maybe 4 blankies to get together?

Should be a snap, I tried a bootie today - bored with squares, and for heavens sake that thing is so dang small ?!?!?! Holy moly!

I am betting that Samarai Jenn is going to get something from BYC hookers anyway, so I really hope she doesn't mind.
wink.png
Really you can never have too many baby blankets or booties or things, especially with all the spit-ups and other baby type messes.
wink.png

Quote:
Looks like I did a big square, up til ya look at the ruler measurement huh! Almost did centimeters, just to fool with everyones heads!
So you think I should keep making them from this yarn, to throw a little off? Or go get the right colors and do them that way?
And if I stick to this yarn, should I add that extra row to make it 3 1/2? Or keep it at 3?

Back
Top Bottom