Crochet "Chat"

Good Morning Gang,,
frow.gif

I am still around just haven't taken the time to do much posting.
Thanks for all your prayers
hugs.gif

Cousin Randy is doing some therapy and has some function of his left side back. He still talks with a bit of a slur but he is very understandable. And best of all he is keeping a sense of humor.
Things at the office will not be at even keel for a while ,, there is a special election Dec 15th,, so remains to see if I will still have my job as secretary after then or not. If acting Sheriff (Chief Deputy) gets in then yes, but if it's the other guy,,, I don't know
idunno.gif

Jenn you have done some really nice work lately
thumbsup.gif

Dawn Great to have ya join the group,
welcome-byc.gif
Crochet Corner
Scoot ,, don't worry I have been getting my goodies together for the SS package...
ya.gif

I hope all is well with everyone
fl.gif

I hope all have a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends
love.gif

Well I must be getting ready for work
tongue.gif

Karan
roll.png

I think you're right No Chicks. I thought the same thing when I checked my mail just now. I think we're all a bit wore out although I tore into our guest room today and cleaned it from top to bottom. Boy, those ceiling fans pick up a lot of dust. The summer spread is gone and the comforter with lilacs on it is now on the bed. My daughter and her sons are supposed to spend a few days with me during Christmas vacation. I don't know when her school closes. She teaches 5th grade. Anyway it's done. I need to do the office/sewing room but I'm afraid if I do I won't get back to my projects. Hope everyone gets rested up and let us know how their Thanksgiving went.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks No Chicks. Tomorrow I plan a day of sewing. I'm done with the SS things and can get them packaged up and ready for mailing but I have a quilt top almost finished and several totes to cut out and sew for Christmas gifts. I'm making one of my daughters a special one to carry her cutting boards and quilting supplies when she either goes to class or to the Sewing Sisters and one for a neighbor that crochets. We have a storm coming in so that will keep me occupied inside.

Quote:
Sounds like great projects! Quilting is something I dont know how to do, hope to learn one day.

I have never quilted but, I once worked in a sewing factory for 6 years! It will become one of my hobbies one of these days.

I have been christmas crocheting lately. And I keep looking for things for my Secret Santa.
frow.gif
I am trying to get into the spirit!

I worked in several sewing factories when I lived in NC. That's when I started quilting. It's easy to say "someday" so you just have to say this is the day and plunge right in. Lots of luck with your shopping for your SS. Mine is finished, just have to wrap and pack.

You may be right there but I started with just scissors and thread and scrap material. I didn't start with all the fancy stuff that's out there these days. Lots of luck for the future of quilting. You'll know when the time is right.

Back
Top Bottom