Do You Wonder About Your Horse's Hooves?

seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
I am part of a new website for Farriers and Owners, if you're interested in good hoof care, or have some questions for Professional farriers about your horse's feet or the care they are getting or lameness issues, etc. Or just to educated yourself, just visit Farriersforum.com . Very sincere people and top notch advice.

Yes, I am a hoof obsessed person. I admit it. But I don't think I'm the only one. Farriersforum.com

Last edited:
I'll have to check it out...hoping it has a list of local farriers/contacts. I currently have a GREAT farrier, but he just graduated college, and once he gets a full-time job, I am worried I might lose him. That is the SINGLE hardest part of equine care for me - finding a GOOD farrier...

I'll have to check it out...hoping it has a list of local farriers/contacts. I currently have a GREAT farrier, but he just graduated college, and once he gets a full-time job, I am worried I might lose him. That is the SINGLE hardest part of equine care for me - finding a GOOD farrier...

DOH! Not a ONE listed for Tennessee...sigh...

You bet. I joined these Farriers on another site about 5 years ago, when I didn't think something was being done right. I have learned alot in the past years, they are really good Farriers who love to educate. I've met one last year who came down to look at my horse before he moved to Texas.

Hopefully this site can help many who want the education or want to know what's right for their horse, or if the work done is what it should be.

Back
Top Bottom