Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Springs around the corner and its warming up.That means more dogs will be out and about getting into mischief. This dogs days are numbered because his owners a slacker.
Maybe not, if OP has concern that shooting this dog will initiate retaliation against his own dogs and/or himself. OP stated gun-toting neighbor threatens people with the gun. I'm certain OP does not want to get his own dogs shot, nor get into an armed standoff with said neighbor.

Maybe not, if OP has concern that shooting this dog will initiate retaliation against his own dogs and/or himself. OP stated gun-toting neighbor threatens people with the gun. I'm certain OP does not want to get his own dogs shot, nor get into an armed standoff with said neighbor.
Sorry I wasn't implying it was the OP. The gun toting neighbor has already had an encounter with one of his other neighbors who also has dogs.

I'm pretty sure threatening neighbors with gun in hand is illegal in Missouri.
Does the sherriffs dept. down there do nothing about that either?
I'm not certain if the threatened neighbor reported it. Party with gun told me that party he threatened got to physical blows. The "stories" not always agreeing. There may also be a witness issue.

I'm pretty sure we are north of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom