Dog thread!šŸ¾

Y'all Gypsy doesn't want to learn ANYTHING! šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ Like I can try to teach her but she just wants the food but won't do it unless she sees the food, and even then if she'd rather do something else she doesn't care even if it's her favorite treat.

Remy on the other have is your hyper, smart, eager to please, learns in 1-2 sessions, living missile! I wish I could do a sport with her but there aren't many opportunities to do things around here, and she's scared of a lot of men so I don't think she'd do well in those environments.

IMG_20240520_144712614.jpg

Yep, once! I want to take her out on the water more. Dorie didn't really want to sit still but she did well. There was basically no special training involved. Never had a Boston scared of water and they don't mind wearing clothes.

View attachment 3844596
Thats great!
Id still get a life jacket even id they know how to swim. The water gets deep in some areas.

Y'all Gypsy doesn't want to learn ANYTHING! šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ Like I can try to teach her but she just wants the food but won't do it unless she sees the food, and even then if she'd rather do something else she doesn't care even if it's her favorite treat.

Remy on the other have is your hyper, smart, eager to please, learns in 1-2 sessions, living missile! I wish I could do a sport with her but there aren't many opportunities to do things around here, and she's scared of a lot of men so I don't think she'd do well in those environments.
Will she do the tricks if she sees rhe treat?

Denver was that way to until i started clicker training and using verbal praise with the clicker. She now does any trick with or without a treat. Of course she does it better with a treat, but she is still learning.

Will she do the tricks if she sees rhe treat?

Denver was that way to until i started clicker training and using verbal praise with the clicker. She now does any trick with or without a treat. Of course she does it better with a treat, but she is still learning.
Only if she wants it more than whatever else she's doing. I think she's just being stubborn a lot of times, like occasionally she'll see me wanting here to do something she's done a thousand times and I have a treat but then she gets crazy eyes and zooms away.šŸ¤£

Only if she wants it more than whatever else she's doing. I think she's just being stubborn a lot of times, like occasionally she'll see me wanting here to do something she's done a thousand times and I have a treat but then she gets crazy eyes and zooms away.šŸ¤£
Maybe try a treat she really likes. Mine like freeze dried anything or raw food to.
Sometimes they are just plain stubborn

Back
Top Bottom