duckling got leg stuck in weeds ripped its skin off

It won't matter to her whose eggs she is sitting on they will be her babies. Of course we have to see them once they hatch. :)

I thought she was sick because she screamed at me and tries to bite me. So i picked her up to put in a seprate cage and she freaked out. Then i seem the like of eggs she was sitiing on so i put her in a dog crate with 3 eggs. She us very protective of them!

I thought she was sick because she screamed at me and tries to bite me. So i picked her up to put in a seprate cage and she freaked out. Then i seem the like of eggs she was sitiing on so i put her in a dog crate with 3 eggs. She us very protective of them!
They really do make awesome mamas I let 2 of my bantam hens hatch chicks this year 2 each they were such good mamas I could sit for hours and watch mama teach her babies about life.

I am happy to announce Squacks has made a full recovery! All that remains is a scars. Squacks and squirt are back in the flock! he is able to run and attack at his will. Squacks is the guard duck.

wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom