Error 524

:oops:OH MY GOODNESS!!!
:rantBad Pickles!!!
:confused:And Squatch is okay with this new activity???

:oops:
No, he looks at her like she has 20 heads. He just walks away and Pickles follows him bobbing her head :thWe have a Drake, but he's too young I guess. Maybe in the spring he will service the girls so I can have some ducklings :lol: We are putting them in their own fenced in area with their own coop soon.

No, he looks at her like she has 20 heads. He just walks away and Pickles follows him bobbing her head :thWe have a Drake, but he's too young I guess. Maybe in the spring he will service the girls so I can have some ducklings :lol: We are putting them in their own fenced in area with their own coop soon.
When you set it all up let me know, I want to see pictures. I'm at a loss as what should constitute a duck coop/house. Is it even possible to have a duck house that remains a tad bit dry? My ducks coop is a mess, don't get me wrong they are happier that pigs in slop but I nearly bust my butt everytime I enter their area. (They got their drake tail feathers finally.) They really love it when I drag their litter (hay or straw) out of the houses. Should I use pine shavings or something else?
20191205_213651.jpg
20191205_122650.jpg
20191205_213226.jpg

When you set it all up let me know, I want to see pictures. I'm at a loss as what should constitute a duck coop/house. Is it even possible to have a duck house that remains a tad bit dry? My ducks coop is a mess, don't get me wrong they are happier that pigs in slop but I nearly bust my butt everytime I enter their area. (They got their drake tail feathers finally.) They really love it when I drag their litter (hay or straw) out of the houses. Should I use pine shavings or something else?
View attachment 1976496 View attachment 1976495 View attachment 1976497
We are building it the same as our chicken coop except it won't be as tall. Have you seen our pallet chicken coop?

Our coop stays dry. I don't put any water or food in our coops.

Our friends joke and tell us that we built apalace for our chickens and ask if it's got heat and a/c too :lol: DH does want to install a fan into it for summer.

Cloud flare is a so called »content-delivery network« (CDN), basically they duplicate the content of highly frequented web-pages to different locations and serve requests from there.
No clue what "Ashburn" was meant, but it seems that the nearest cloudflare-server to WV is located in Atlanta.
The error message is basically finger pointing from cloudflare: »Ey your browser is working, our cloudflare-server in Ashburn/Atlanta/… is working too, but the web-site you're trying to reach isn't. It's not our fault!«
More technical explanations:
https://github.com/marcialpaulg/Fixing-Cloudflare-Error-524
https://community.cloudflare.com/t/community-tip-fixing-error-524-a-timeout-occurred/42342
Other CDN's, like Akamai just report a "connection time-out error" and don't blame anybody.
So, besides being a duck freak, you’re also a computer geek...:lol: I’m just teasing....:)

We are building it the same as our chicken coop except it won't be as tall. Have you seen our pallet chicken coop?
Our coop stays dry. I don't put any water or food in our coops.
Our friends joke and tell us that we built apalace for our chickens and ask if it's got heat and a/c too :lol: DH does want to install a fan into it for summer.
:oldWhen we built our chicken coop we didn't know it was in a flood zone, so we've been working to correct that issue for months.:he

:oops:The duck pen is on a hillside between the goat & chicken pens (there's not 1 sq ft of level ground inside that duck pen).:idunno

They get rain run off which makes them :celebratehappy & me :barniefrustrated, because their runoff turns into super-duper mucky runoff for the chicken pen!:sick
It needs improvement to say the least.

@Cedar Creek Farm Lady I use pine shavings because they suck up moisture in the coop.
On the ground you could add sand if it's wet. It'll mix in with the ground and create a soil that can absorb wetness. It takes a while, but it works!
:confused:I think if I add sand to the duck pen it'll only end up in the chicken pen!
:oops:I'm trying to sort out with my DH if the ducks can be relocated to a more level location...
:idunno

So, besides being a duck freak, you’re also a computer geek...:lol: I’m just teasing....:)
:gig:lauYou made a rhyme! They should put that under their name....
"Duck Freak & Computer Geek"
Similar thing here, getting knocked out of the site while I’m trying to compose a post. No error message though. MADDENING.
I haven't had any of those issues using my cellphone, but I never use my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom