~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Tiny ducked her head. "I'm sorry." She mumbled again and took off toward Goldenfeather.

Fast sighed with relief and followed his sister.

Blaze scratched his claws through the dust, imagining it was the feathers of a Wingflocker.
"Thats what I thought!" Cold cackled
~
Goldenfeather called for his flock to follow him and took off running covering ground fast
~
River ran at his heels (Or whatever)
~
Cold ran after him

"That's for sure," Silverfluff laughed, then looked around nervously to make sure Blizzard hadn't heard her and taken it as an insult.

(I mean if you'd like wing flock to have some warning)

Winter raised her head and ceased humming. "Hello Rose! How are you this fine morning?"
Stripe cocked his head. "My Trainer's busy," he peeped, "maybe I could train with you? Mother thinks it's important for me to learn different skills."

(That would be great, if you want to.)
Rose nodded absently. "There's not many chicks this time of year, so I haven't had anything to do." She clucked.

Stripe cocked his head. "My Trainer's busy," he peeped, "maybe I could train with you? Mother thinks it's important for me to learn different skills."

(That would be great, if you want to.)
Rose nodded absently. "There's not many chicks this time of year, so I haven't had anything to do." She clucked.

"Um.. I think Dove would be alright with it. I'll go ask," Silverfluff casually stated, trying to conceal the eagerness in her voice. She didn't often have a chance to hang out with chicks her age; it was mostly just her and Dove.

Winter nodded. "Yes that's true. Speaking of that, come springtime, would you be Ok with me..." But her voice trailed of, and she cocked her head at the noise of chicken footsteps. "That doesn't sound like any chicken I know..."
(I'm assuming they're still in the woods. Also, I'm on eastern time, and I have to go to bed now)

"Um.. I think Dove would be alright with it. I'll go ask," Silverfluff casually stated, trying to conceal the eagerness in her voice. She didn't often have a chance to hang out with chicks her age; it was mostly just her and Dove.

Winter nodded. "Yes that's true. Speaking of that, come springtime, would you be Ok with me..." But her voice trailed of, and she cocked her head at the noise of chicken footsteps. "That doesn't sound like any chicken I know..."
(I'm assuming they're still in the woods. Also, I'm on eastern time, and I have to go to bed now)
Stripe barely stopped himself from bouncing around eagerly. The only other chicken close to his age was Peck. Peck, for some reason, didn't seem to like playing games with him. But what did he expect of his grumpy blind sister?

"What is it?" Rose whispered, suddenly realizing they should have brought a Warrior with them this deep in the woods. She almost laughed out loud. "Winter, you can tell chickens apart by their footsteps?" she whispered, unable to hold it back.

Stripe barely stopped himself from bouncing around eagerly. The only other chicken close to his age was Peck. Peck, for some reason, didn't seem to like playing games with him. But what did he expect of his grumpy blind sister?

"What is it?" Rose whispered, suddenly realizing they should have brought a Warrior with them this deep in the woods. She almost laughed out loud. "Winter, you can tell chickens apart by their footsteps?" she whispered, unable to hold it back.

"What can I say, I have Mr. Paranoid as my brother." She laughed. Her tone became more serious. "You're right, it's dangerous here with the unrest. C'mon, we need to get back to camp," She siad with a lowered voice which became more urgent as the unfamiliar, too-heavy and too-light footsteps grew nearer.

Silverfluff hurried towards Dove. "Hey Dove, Stripes trainer isn't available and he wanted to know if he could train with us. Is that alright?

Dove gave a chicken smile. "Of course. It'll be good for you to have some company your age."

Silverfluff turned and nodded at Stripe.

"What can I say, I have Mr. Paranoid as my brother." She laughed. Her tone became more serious. "You're right, it's dangerous here with the unrest. C'mon, we need to get back to camp," She siad with a lowered voice which became more urgent as the unfamiliar, too-heavy and too-light footsteps grew nearer.

Silverfluff hurried towards Dove. "Hey Dove, Stripes trainer isn't available and he wanted to know if he could train with us. Is that alright?

Dove gave a chicken smile. "Of course. It'll be good for you to have some company your age."

Silverfluff turned and nodded at Stripe.
Rose nodded silently and ran quickly toward camp, making sure not to make too much noise.

Stripe peeped in delight. He puffed out his chest "I bet I'm better at fighting than you." he boasted jokingly, as he knew she was training to be a Herbalist, not a Warrior.

Winter followed, berating herself for not thinking ahead and coming out so far.

Silverfluff chirped in protest. "Of course you are you're-" and then saw his joking face and realized he wasn't serious. She tried to look at him disapprovingly, but a smile won out.

Dove called the chicks over. "You came at a very good time, Stripe. I just started to teach Silverfluff how to heal minor injuries, which will be useful as a warrior."

Silverfluff piped up. "Maybe you can show me some of the self defense things you've learned?" she asked hopefully. "Not that I'm scared or anything..."
"That's a good idea." said Dove. "If you're alright with it, that is, Stripe."

Last edited:
Winter followed, berating herself for not thinking ahead and coming out so far.

Silverfluff chirped in protest. "Of course you are you're-" and then saw his joking face and realized he wasn't serious. She tried to look at him disapprovingly, but a smile won out.

Dove called the chicks over. "You came at a very good time, Stripe. I just started to teach Silverfluff how to heal minor injuries, which will be useful as a warrior."

Silverfluff piped up. "Maybe you can show me some of the self defense things you've learned?" she asked hopefully. "Not that I'm scared or anything..."
"That's a good idea." said Dove. "If you're alright with it, that is, Stripe."
Rose burst into camp. "Me and Winter think we heard Clawflockers on Wing Flock territory! Thorn Spurs, we need to send out a patrol!" she cackled urgently.

Thorn Spurs ran up to the two hens. "Where?" she asked
~
Stripe smiled cheekily. He looked at Dove. "That would be good, and I'm sure it will please my mother." he peeped.

"Sure, I'll show you some battle moves." Stripe said to Silverfluff importantly. He flexed his tiny claws.

Last edited:
Reference sheet for FOF (Fight or Flight)

Claw Flock-
Flock Leader: Goldenfeather (male)
War Chief: Cypress (male)
Top Forager: Meadow (female)
Top Broody: NONE
Eldest Herbalist: *reserved*
Warriors: River (female), Briar (male), Silverwing (female), Blaze (male), Cold (male)
Foragers: Petal (female), Woodspur (male)
Herbalists: NONE
Trainees: Tiny (female), Fast (male)
Chicks: NONE
Elders: Grayfeather (male)
Total- 13 chickens (8 males, 5 females)

Wing Flock-

Flock Leader: Thorn Spurs (female)
War Chief: Shadow (male)
Top Forager: NONE
Top Broody: Rose (female)
Eldest Herbalist: Dove (female)
Warriors: Storm (male), Shadowfoot (male), Cloud (female), Blizzard (male)
Foragers: Stone (male), Winter (female)
Herbalists: Sweet (female)
Trainees: Stripe (male), Peck (female), Silverfluff (female)
Chicks: Feather (female), Wing (male), Fluff (female)
Elders: NONE
Total- 17 chickens (10 females, 7 males)

TOTAL CHARACTERS: 30

@RoostersAreAwesome - (Claw) Meadow, Blaze, Petal, Tiny, Fast, Grayfeather (Wing) Thorn Spurs, Shadow, Rose, Cloud, Blizzard, Stripe, Peck, Feather, Wing (Total- 15)
@RiverStorm - (Claw) Goldenfeather, River, Cold (Wing) Fluff (Total- 4)
@ChickenCowboy02 - (Claw) Cypress, Briar (Wing) Shadowfoot, Stone (Total- 4)
@vachick15 - (Wing) Sweet (Total- 1)
@The Angry Hen - (Claw) SilverWing (Total- 1)
@Flufferes - (Wing) Storm (Total- 1)
@Woodbender - (Claw) Woodspur (Total- 1)
@Rubysword - (Wing) Silverfluff, Dove, Winter (Total- 3)

Back
Top Bottom