~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
~CLAW~
Tiny puffed out her chest. "Of course I can!" she peeped boastfully. The little hen ran forward, flapping her wings wildly. The branch was part of a small tree, so even her 1-month-old wings could get her up there. But, the young chick landed clumsily. She fell off, flapping her wings, to the ground.
"Lean back when landing and then go straight when you have landed. Try again." River said
~CLAW~
Meadow walked up to Woodspur. She looked around, making sure Goldenfeather and none of his supporters were in earshot. "I think Goldenfeather's reasons for attacking Wing Flock are fake... what do you think he really wants?" she whispered to her brother, the only one in this flock she really trusted. (@Woodbender )

Blaze strutted up to a group of Warriors, including Briar and Silverwing. "We won that last battle good, didn't we? Those dirty Wing Flockers never stood a chance! And it's all thanks to Goldenfeather!" he let out a triumphant crow at the end that sounded like a dying mouse. (@ChickenCowboy02 @The Angry Hen )

Petal walked up to Goldenfeather. "Are there any chickens that need food?" she asked quietly. "I could get some before the night comes." (@RiverStorm )

~WING~
Thorn Spurs emerged from the bush at the edge of the small clearing that was Wing Flock's current camp. She let out a long sigh, for her chickens had just lost a large border skirmish and many were injured. Shadow, the War Chief, had lost use in one of his eyes. "Why is Goldenfeather doing this?" she whispered to herself sadly.

Shadow walked into the Herbalists' current herb storage place. He looked at Sweet. "Is there anything you can do for my eye?" he asked, fearing the worst. (@vachick15 )

Blizzard flew into a tree and let out a mighty crow in the direction of Claw Flock's border. He flew back down, wincing as his leg hit the ground. A Claw Flocker had spurred his leg and taken out one of his scales. He walked up to Shadowfoot and Storm. "Those Claw flockers need to be taught a lesson they never forget." he clucked darkly. (@Flufferes )
Goldenfeather turned mad that she had talked to him when he was thinking then saw it was his mother Petal the only chicken he kinda liked "Yes do that." he said blankly and turned back to watch his flock

~CLAW~
Blaze looked surprised and smug, he didn't expect to be called 'sir'. "Well," he clucked, not bothering to correct the young hen, "I'm not the one to ask. Goldenfeather is the Flock Leader, and he's probably planning a new attack right now!"

~WING~
"Claw Flock happened," Shadow said, an angry look on his face. "They attacked us at the border, and we lost. One of them spurred my eye."
Sweet nodded, "I see, well, I've done all I can do. You may go lie down in one of the nests."

"Lean back when landing and then go straight when you have landed. Try again." River said

Goldenfeather turned mad that she had talked to him when he was thinking then saw it was his mother Petal the only chicken he kinda liked "Yes do that." he said blankly and turned back to watch his flock
~CLAW~
Tiny tried again, her claws scrabbling at the bark. She finally steadied herself, only to hear a noise above her. She looked up and saw Fast looking smugly down at her.

Petal opened her beak to speak again, then decided that it wasn't a good idea. She nodded and said, "Yes, Goldenfeather." then walked toward the forest.
Sweet nodded, "I see, well, I've done all I can do. You may go lie down in one of the nests."
~WING~
"I'd rather just perch in the trees. Thank you, Sweet." Shadow clucked, then walked up to a tree and flew into it.

~CLAW~
Tiny tried again, her claws scrabbling at the bark. She finally steadied herself, only to hear a noise above her. She looked up and saw Fast looking smugly down at her.

Petal opened her beak to speak again, then decided that it wasn't a good idea. She nodded and said, "Yes, Goldenfeather." then walked toward the forest.

~WING~
"I'd rather just perch in the trees. Thank you, Sweet." Shadow clucked, then walked up to a tree and flew into it.
Sweet nodded, "Suit yourself." she clucked as he left.

Name: Cold
Flock: Claw flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open
Personality: mean, cold, evil, ruthless
Breed/Description: Bantam Orphington, pure golden fathers
Parents: unknown and most likely dead
Siblings: Slick (Brother alive)
Mate/Crush: none
Chicks: none
History: was found by claw flock with his brother Slick and is now very loyal to Claw flock
Other: he is on Goldenfeather`s side
Username: @RiverStorm

Name: Cypress
Flock: Claw Flock
Personality: Evil, guile, selfish, arrogant.
Breed/Description: Bantam Golden Laced Wyandotte
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Dead
Mate/Crush: Open.
Chicks: None, yet.
History: To be revealed...
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02

(this takes me back to when i first started RPing... it was always rainy outside and... weird/fun. yee.)
(wing)
Storm roosted on a low branch of a willow tree, preening his thick wing feathers.

Blizzard flew into a tree and let out a mighty crow in the direction of Claw Flock's border. He flew back down, wincing as his leg hit the ground. A Claw Flocker had spurred his leg and taken out one of his scales. He walked up to Shadowfoot and Storm. "Those Claw flockers need to be taught a lesson they never forget." he clucked darkly. (@Flufferes )
@Flufferes

Name: Cold
Flock: Claw flock
Personality: mean, cold, evil, ruthless
Breed/Description: Bantam Orphington, pure golden fathers
Parents: unknown and most likely dead
Siblings: Slick (Brother alive)
Mate/Crush: none
Chicks: none
History: was found by claw flock with his brother Slick and is now very loyal to Claw flock
Other: he is on Goldenfeather`s side
Username: @RiverStorm
Accepted

Name: Cypress
Flock: Claw Flock
Personality: Evil, guile, selfish, arrogant.
Breed/Description: Bantam Golden Laced Wyandotte
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Dead
Mate/Crush: Open.
Chicks: None, yet.
History: To be revealed...
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02
Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom