~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
*looks at Stripe's description*

Dinky tilted his head ," Maybe......name yourself after your -" Dinky paused. "Father?..."
He looked at Stripe's colouring, thinking.
"Red wing?", he spoke at last. "Or.... something else."
Stripe looked thoughtful. "Maybe," he paused, as if thinking, "I like to watch those squirrel-like striped things run around in the trees. Do you know what they're called?" he asked.

(Random idea: the squirrels form an alliance w/the chipmunks, attack the flock, stripe is especially capable in fighting them, but suffers a beak injury, and is named chipbeak in honor of his bravery:p)

Silverfluff eased some spiderweb on clouds head to hold the poultice on, then went to find more warriors to care for. After helping as much as she could, she went and plopped down by Stripe. "Whew! Those Claw fighters must be ruthless! I'm glad I wasn't fighting." She glanced at the pristine rooster at his side, and asked "Who are you?"

Goldenfeather lead the fighters through the forest head held high
~
River glanced around "That was wrong. what we just did was wrong!" she walked over to Fast and Tiny "Are you two okay?"

Winter walked away from herb hollow and flew into her roost. As she was settling in, her fears bounced around her brain like ping-pong balls. She finally fluffed into a worried sleep.(fluffed into sleep like how humans settle into sleep :p)

RoostersAreAwesome said:
Stripe looked at the warrior and noticed he wasn't paying attention. So, he crept away, hiding in the shadows. I wonder if he'll notice me. he thought mischievously.
Dinky scratched the ground, " Sooooo...."
He realized Stripe wasn't there. Where did he go?

Goldenfeather lead the fighters through the forest head held high
~
River glanced around "That was wrong. what we just did was wrong!" she walked over to Fast and Tiny "Are you two okay?"
Blaze strutted behind his leader proudly. He glanced at the sky and noticed it was getting dark. He sped up his pace.
Dinky scratched the ground, " Sooooo...."
He realized Stripe wasn't there. Where did he go?
Stripe was creeping up behind Dinky, then jumped into the air when Silverfluff said his name. "Shhh, Sliverfluff! I'm trying to creep up on Dinky!" he whispered.

Back
Top Bottom