~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(Claw)
Petal gazed at him, sadness clouding her eyes. She wanted so bad to say something, anything, to comfort him. But she realized that it wouldn't matter; he didn't trust her anymore, and probably never would again. She finally dipped her head, her eyes solemn. "Yes, leader," she clucked quietly, turning and walking away.
(Sorry... I guess I've been neglecting this roleplay recently...)
(Naw, it's fine.)
Goldenfeather watched her go, then, once she, and most of the flock, was out of earshot, he turned away. "Tiny, I would like to speak to you." He called in her direction.

(Claw)
Petal gazed at him, sadness clouding her eyes. She wanted so bad to say something, anything, to comfort him. But she realized that it wouldn't matter; he didn't trust her anymore, and probably never would again. She finally dipped her head, her eyes solemn. "Yes, leader," she clucked quietly, turning and walking away.

(Sorry... I guess I've been neglecting this roleplay recently...)

(Of course you can join! This roleplay's been pretty slow lately, but I'm planning to start it back up again.
You can be in any flock you want, but if you really want to join the flock that needs players the most, you could join Tree Flock. In Tree Flock, though, there's mostly only d'uccle, serama, and OEGB mixes.
Also, make sure that your character is a bantam! Other than the wild jungle fowl, the only chickens on the island are bantams.)

Tree flock would be great! I'd be a grey d'uccle, then, so I can keep the name xD.

(Wing)
Peck stared in Silverfluff's direction intently. "Silverfluff?"

(Claw)
Blaze shot a look at Gator. I would've made a much better choice...
@Rubysword ?
(Naw, it's fine.)
Goldenfeather watched her go, then, once she, and most of the flock, was out of earshot, he turned away. "Tiny, I would like to speak to you." He called in her direction.
(Claw)
Tiny trotted over to her leader. "Yes, Flock Leader?" she piped, excited that he had chosen to talk to her, but unsure of what it was about.
Tree flock would be great! I'd be a grey d'uccle, then, so I can keep the name xD.
(Okay! Currently Tree Flock is going to present themselves to Wing Flock to try to join them. Also, just so you know, there isn't really much of a ranking system in Tree Flock.)

@Rubysword ?

(Claw)
Tiny trotted over to her leader. "Yes, Flock Leader?" she piped, excited that he had chosen to talk to her, but unsure of what it was about.

(Okay! Currently Tree Flock is going to present themselves to Wing Flock to try to join them. Also, just so you know, there isn't really much of a ranking system in Tree Flock.)
"You did exceedingly well when you were fighting. Better than most Trainees." Goldenfeather said, watching her closely.

"You did exceedingly well when you were fighting. Better than most Trainees." Goldenfeather said, watching her closely.
(Claw)
Tiny looked up at him in surprise. "Really?" she peeped, astonished that the Flock Leader would take time to praise her. She puffed up her chest a little.

(Tree)
Huckleberry sat on a branch, scanning the landscape. She looked back at Rosemary and the rest of her flockmates, "All clear," she squawked and fluttered to the ground. The flock followed her, some more hestitantly than others.

Back
Top Bottom