~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(Claw)
Tiny looked up at him in surprise. "Really?" she peeped, astonished that the Flock Leader would take time to praise her. She puffed up her chest a little.
"I know of few chickens who fight like that." Goldenfeather muttered. She has trained her well. At least, in fighting. "River has trained you in her best fighting skills, I see." He shook out his feathers and continued to study the trainee.

(Tree)
Raven flew down with ease.
(Tree)
Huckleberry started to run through the undergrowth, stopping at intervals to make sure everyone was following. She noticed Stream (@TheGirlOverThere ) lagging behind. She slowed down enough so that they were side by side. "You doing okay?" she asked, her eyes never leaving the path. They had almost reached Wing Flock camp.
"I know of few chickens who fight like that." Goldenfeather muttered. She has trained her well. At least, in fighting. "River has trained you in her best fighting skills, I see." He shook out his feathers and continued to study the trainee.
(Claw)
Tiny nodded vigorously, "River's a good teacher," she piped up. "But..." she hesitated, not wanting to tell Goldenfeather about all the confusing things River had said about him.

(Tree)
Huckleberry started to run through the undergrowth, stopping at intervals to make sure everyone was following. She noticed Stream (@TheGirlOverThere ) lagging behind. She slowed down enough so that they were side by side. "You doing okay?" she asked, her eyes never leaving the path. They had almost reached Wing Flock camp.

(Claw)
Tiny nodded vigorously, "River's a good teacher," she piped up. "But..." she hesitated, not wanting to tell Goldenfeather about all the confusing things River had said about him.
Goldenfeather cocked his head. "But what, Tiny?" He asked, his voice oblivious. (Sorry about the short post.)

(Tree)

(Claw)
Raven hurried along, ready to prove herself to what she thought were a proud people, considering they lost their home and still thought themselves better than she. She was kinda being proud too, but she made the justification that she was defending the honor of her flock.

(I don't know if this is the right time, if not, scrap this idea.)
Tree Flock came across the bloodied corpse of Amethyst. She had gone through with her deal, which they knew nothing about.

Goldenfeather cocked his head. "But what, Tiny?" He asked, his voice oblivious. (Sorry about the short post.)
(Claw)
Tiny didn't want to get River in trouble, and she remembered very well what had happened to Amethyst. But, at the same time... this was Goldenfeather, the wise and just leader of Claw Flock. "River doesn't like the war with Wing Flock. Says it's senseless..." Tiny squeaked somewhat nervously.
Raven hurried along, ready to prove herself to what she thought were a proud people, considering they lost their home and still thought themselves better than she. She was kinda being proud too, but she made the justification that she was defending the honor of her flock.

(I don't know if this is the right time, if not, scrap this idea.)
Tree Flock came across the bloodied corpse of Amethyst. She had gone through with her deal, which they knew nothing about.
(Tree)
Huckleberry stopped, her wings shooting out to signal to everyone else to stop as well. She stared suspiciously at the corpse, circling it as she examined every feather. "Adult hen. Looks like she was killed very recently, her body is barely stiff. But..." Huckleberry cocked her head. "Rosemary! Get over here. Also, Raven, you better come too. Comet! DO NOT POKE THE BODY!" She shot the young cockerel a glare, who smiled sheepishly in response and tucked his foot back in.

(Claw)
Tiny didn't want to get River in trouble, and she remembered very well what had happened to Amethyst. But, at the same time... this was Goldenfeather, the wise and just leader of Claw Flock. "River doesn't like the war with Wing Flock. Says it's senseless..." Tiny squeaked somewhat nervously.

(Tree)
Huckleberry stopped, her wings shooting out to signal to everyone else to stop as well. She stared suspiciously at the corpse, circling it as she examined every feather. "Adult hen. Looks like she was killed very recently, her body is barely stiff. But..." Huckleberry cocked her head. "Rosemary! Get over here. Also, Raven, you better come too. Comet! DO NOT POKE THE BODY!" She shot the young cockerel a glare, who smiled sheepishly in response and tucked his foot back in.
(Tree)
Rosemary scrambled forward, muttering a curse under her breathe as she saw the body. "It was," Rosemary rasped. "Dragged here. From that direction," She jerked her head towards Claw Flock territory. "Based on the area of kill, those tracks, and the size of wound, it was killed by a bird."
~
(Claw)
I should have known she wouldn't stick to our deal. But... If Tiny is loyal enough to tell me this, I could use her...
Goldenfeather nodded sadly. "I suspected she didn't believe in it. Ever since her parents were killed, she has hated me, and everything I do. She has been different since the Giant-Furs killed them." He paused. "Did she ever tell you that I was her Trainer?"

(Claw)

(Tree)
Raven stared in horror at the body. "I, I wasn't there long, I fled the battlefield, realizing fighting was pointless. But this member of Claw Flock was fighting on our side. I don't know why. But she was..."

(Tree)
Rosemary scrambled forward, muttering a curse under her breathe as she saw the body. "It was," Rosemary rasped. "Dragged here. From that direction," She jerked her head towards Claw Flock territory. "Based on the area of kill, those tracks, and the size of wound, it was killed by a bird."
~
(Claw)
I should have known she wouldn't stick to our deal. But... If Tiny is loyal enough to tell me this, I could use her...
Goldenfeather nodded sadly. "I suspected she didn't believe in it. Ever since her parents were killed, she has hated me, and everything I do. She has been different since the Giant-Furs killed them." He paused. "Did she ever tell you that I was her Trainer?"
(Tree)
Huckleberry nodded, glad Rosemary had picked up something she hadn't. She looked at Raven, waiting for her explanation.

(Claw)
Tiny's eyes widened. "No, she didn't!" She peeped, then cocked her head in confusion. Why does River hate him so much, then? It can't just be because her parents were killed... right?
Raven stared in horror at the body. "I, I wasn't there long, I fled the battlefield, realizing fighting was pointless. But this member of Claw Flock was fighting on our side. I don't know why. But she was..."
(Tree)
Huckleberry gave the body a thoughtful look. "I suppose we should bring her to your flock, then." She clucked softly, gesturing to some other Tree flockers to help her.

(Tree)
Huckleberry nodded, glad Rosemary had picked up something she hadn't. She looked at Raven, waiting for her explanation.

(Claw)
Tiny's eyes widened. "No, she didn't!" She peeped, then cocked her head in confusion. Why does River hate him so much, then? It can't just be because her parents were killed... right?

(Tree)
Huckleberry gave the body a thoughtful look. "I suppose we should bring her to your flock, then." She clucked softly, gesturing to some other Tree flockers to help her.
Raven nodded. "Thorn Spurs would probably like this reported." She wondered if Thorns Spurs would think poorly of her disappearance. She waited quietly and did not offer to help lift the carcass.

(Tree)

(Claw)

(Tree)
(@RiverStorm @TheGirlOverThere )

Back
Top Bottom