Flock Master64's Coop/Hutch Photo Contest!

NOTICE

im extending the end date to this contest to December 22nd for 2 reasons. Reason 1 I didn't have as big a turn out as I expected so I hope we can some more entries. Reason 2 I'll probably run out of data and won't be able to judge the contest and I don't want to keep you all waiting for the results. I'd also really appreciate it if you all could spread the word about this contest and try and get more entries. Thank You.

THANK YOU! I am still building away over here and needed the extension. I am putting in a three day weekend this weekend so here's hoping I can get the roof on and the trim boards.

I didn't know there was an app..
1f603.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7643392/width/200/height/400[/IMG
It has a total of 8 hen boxes with 4 hinged doors on top and 1 large hinged door for the bottom 4.easy access for collecting eggs. My hunny build it from scratch. No plans just imagination[IMG]emojione/assets/png/1f600.png?v=2.2.7

Last edited:

Quote:

@Flock Master64 I'm glad you posted a pic of Rebatk1 's coop because I couldn't get linked to it to see it -- it's kinda small to see but better than nothing. Thx. Are you interested in publicizing the coop/hutch contest on the BYC thread "post your chicken coop pictures here" to let them know you have a contest? I didn't advertise anything on their thread because this is your contest and not mine
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom