Final Roosting

I put them back on the low roost again tonight so i could close the door.

We brought Gucci in and trimmed her mop top tonight so that she can see a little better. That leg of hers has a lot of strength. She fought very well.

With her headdress trimmed I placed her on the low roost with the others.

20220715_212308.jpg
20220715_212409.jpg

Last edited:
Final Roosting

I put them back on the low roost again tonight so i could close the door.

We brought Gucci in and trimmed her no top tonight so that she can see a little better. That leg of hers has a lot of strength. She fought very well.

With her headdress trimmed I placed her on the low roost with the others.

View attachment 3187814View attachment 3187815
I cringe when I trim the silkies it just freaks me out😳 and takes me forever I am so cautious.

One breeder here told me she uses hair clips to hold the feathers out of the way.

Awww, loved how Glynda leaned in when you were rubbing Lady Featherington's chest. Like, 'hey, don't I get some too??' Those two are definitely smitten on you!😘❤️
It is proceeding marvelously so far! I'm shocked at how receptive they have been.

I cringe when I trim the silkies it just freaks me out😳 and takes me forever I am so cautious.

One breeder here told me she uses hair clips to hold the feathers out of the way.
Gucci was very calm. She had her eyes crammed shut so it became hard to find them for reference sake. I hope we trimmed enough. :fl

I got home from the bbq, the chooks were waiting for me to get to the gate. So cute. Then I opened more water areas and they went wading in the muddy mess. Even Xzit was outside with the rest of the chooks. I’m pretty sure that Xzit has been accepted back into the tribe. BBQ went well, and I shared many chicken pictures with my friends. I asked “you bring your dog, why can’t I bring my chickens?” He said “bring your chickens. They are probably very tasty!” I ain’t bringing my chickens to that place! 49270852-FC7E-4F56-8CB8-989810CC376F.jpeg 1CF9D9F2-6204-495D-8DAD-6B24B92F57F6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom