Woke cleared of my headache but now it’s returning, ugh😡

But having a chuckle over a cicada outside buzzing away - a bit early for him haha.

Mr Pompei is crowing up a storm out in his temporary housing in the garage, the cat has disappeared somewhere with the start of his crowing haha!

Well better get cracking do chores and get to work. Oh joy….

Oh and it’s Thirsty Thursday today ❤️

The gals pecking and sipping at the puddles Henny Penny really enjoyed the ‘wild water’.
BE503C4E-0150-4B01-B48D-75FA7A6139CF.jpeg

58B31EF2-A297-43D4-8ABE-AD4DD9A6DFC1.jpeg

FAD06F55-53FB-4BFC-9B08-17DDBD2A3AE1.jpeg

Ewwww!!!! Hahaha

Everyone here is shedding feathers. I told my mom we can get new pillows! Penelope started it and has mostly grown her feathers back in. But the rest are a motley looking crew!
Good. Sounds like they'll all have a fresh layer of warmth before the snow flies. I keep seeing explosions of feathers, but not sure if moulting (no one is acting odd) or because of trying to escape the hormonal idiots.
20220810_072956.jpg
2 hormonal idiots

20220810_081113.jpg
Another one

20220810_080842.jpg
Not a hormonal idiot

Why would you need any excuse to post on your own thread such a beautiful chicken photo ? She is truly gracious, almost like some magical creature in a fairy tale!
Oh I save photos for tax payments and themed posts. I take hundreds of pictures of my ladies. Not all of them show up here.

I would maybe not say the same about those other Italian creatures of yours- that Gianna and that Juliette 😉.
You got me to giggle with this. Well done! :gig:gig:gig

Ewwww!!!! Hahaha

Everyone here is shedding feathers. I told my mom we can get new pillows! Penelope started it and has mostly grown her feathers back in. But the rest are a motley looking crew!
It's good that they shed earlier in the year when it is still warm out. :thumbsup

Woke cleared of my headache but now it’s returning, ugh😡

But having a chuckle over a cicada outside buzzing away - a bit early for him haha.

Mr Pompei is crowing up a storm out in his temporary housing in the garage, the cat has disappeared somewhere with the start of his crowing haha!

Well better get cracking do chores and get to work. Oh joy….
How wonderful is it to wake up to crowing?

Back
Top Bottom