Yes, I am feeling better now. Although I still have a cough (with phlegm impossible to spit out) and a runny nose (accompanied by a nose bleed this morning), I am doing just fine. I don't have a fever anymore.
I am glad you're better - being sick is just the pits!

OK well it's -29C here (Brrrrr!) and it's not quite 7pm - going to be a COLD one tonight, so I better go finish off some work - thanks again for the birthday wish :)

Their Own Beds

with the new roost design in the coop, everyone of the top 4 have their own roost with Betty in the nest box. I'm starting to get the impression they don't like each other.

View attachment 3341943

Phyllis stays in the Cluckle Hut until Aurora goes to bed. Then she switches coops. I can't figure out how she knows Aurora is roosted. She just does somehow. 🤷‍♂️
I just checked my kiddos and everyone is all over the place! Even Mr P is on the Roost tonight! I too think they all hate each other - except the 3 white silkie gals - sisters those 3 haha!

Had to take it sideways because you could see the entire couch. Also, Ponypoor is written very lightly so I had to find some way to make it easier to see. Grandma covers herself up with a slip of paper.
View attachment 3341857
Way too lazy to celebrate your birthday. Look at that couch potato... or cushion potato.
View attachment 3341873
But there's someone else who's non-poultry that deserves a little of your birthday fun...
View attachment 3341895
Yes I saw Grandma peeking out over the top of the paper haha :)

Today was 48 F and now it is 35 F. There are periodic clouds but clear overall. You're welcome.
:thumbsup

If it wasn't so darn cold I would go an take a photo of hte moon coming through the trees out there - but darn it ! it's now -29.4C - so not going outside at all!

Well thank you gorgeous! You have some very dainty legs and an awesome squiggly comb which I love! ❤️ :love 💕

Might I also add that your wattles are very symmetrical :hugs
Thank you. I groomed my wattles just for you.😇

I am a little fat lady now, has poop stuck on my butt all the time, and love to sit on my daddy's lap and gave him "wet spot". My comb is floppy, but I still have awesome wattles. 😝
IMG_20221112_142844.jpg

Thank you. I groomed my wattles just for you.😇

I am a little fat lady now, has poop stuck on my butt all the time, and love to sit on my daddy's lap and gave him "wet spot". My comb is floppy, but I still have awesome wattles. 😝
View attachment 3341980
Awww what's a bit of poop between friends :)

Back
Top Bottom