Not sure when they hatched. We got them fully feathered in August. Here's a picture of what they looked like then. The farmer wasn't sure how old they were. I'd love an educated guess. This was August 23, 2022.View attachment 3428478
That looks like 6-8 weeks to me. Still have baby face/fuzz but bodies covered.

I'll add SHRA tax, although, this is one that several people all saying the same thing independently help build the confidence in what is being stated.
20221225_120932.jpg

Last edited:
Greeting from Minneapolis - St Paul

Yes you heard correct - I made a dash when I heard the roads were open and here I am in Minneapolis. Whole story around the closed / open road thing.... which I will tell on Monday (such lovely nice cops in ND - and cute too!).

OK tomorrow weather permitting I am making a run for the border - I am 'making for the harbour' as we would say in Newfoundland!

I have had supper, checked into a hotel, checked my chooks, there are 13 and everyone is snoozing and that is were I am heading - to snooze-ville! Night all!

snuggle.JPG

I love modern technology :) Oh fyi Misty in on the shelf can't see her with this camera :)

Oh no - aren't you any better ? oh that's just miserable!

Alex is correct - I made a dash for open roads hahaha!
Yes, I am improving. I only tested positive on Monday, I think. No, Tuesday. But this is my second time having it. I had it last May, right when we bought the house. While I don’t feel well, this time is not as bad and Paxlovid is helping.

Hmmm… what tax can I come up with? How about the three lovelies I’ve lost most recently. I miss them.
15AFB04F-DF8C-45BA-8ABA-24C58FA78C9E.jpeg

06E6AAE4-28FB-447F-A008-457B9A5AA7C8.jpeg

E3149E06-EC0B-4B0A-A4CD-A718ED3F6573.jpeg

I hear ya buddy! You need a chicken cam like I have! OK I am sure there is a story around you in the hotel - I will catch up with you re: the hotel stay on Monday
It’s about Hannah. She met me at the coast while she was on assignment. She’s here with me now. I think she’s in love with my C 172 . You stay safe please Kelly. :bow

Back
Top Bottom