Hm... Was that spelling on purpose?... I do know that it is cruel. I will file th em down a little tonight if I can. I do occasionally let him and Bolt out in the big are if the coop (still under construction) to scratch around a little.
Naughty Pastel, it’s very painful to remove the spurs, you an keep them filed down.

It’s Spring and Roo are getting frisky. Try to give more free range time of possible to distract them. Also if you can put seas for them to hide and get away from each other.

Cont remember who on here, but they put a coffee table in the run so they can run under or hop up onto.

Okay, just making sure! Thank you for telling me it was a small amount!!

A mix of Pastel *for sure* and I think Bolt, hence the little beard and muffs. I have more pictures that I will share later, if I can remember.
IMG_5048.jpg

I think not a lot of onion may be good advice. Generally mine don't like onion and leave it be, but these were caramelized and they seemed to enjoy them.
It was a tiny amount - just the scrapings off my friend's plate after we ate out together. Good to share the concern but I don't think this tiny amount will do them any harm.

Back
Top Bottom