This is what happened. Hen-Rietta was perched in the chickens room. But later at night she came to my room and jumped up on the bed. I put down a sheet for her to sleep on, but I awoke early morning to find her laying underneath my sheets right next to me! (Yes In my clean sheets) it rained very hard last night. She was probably scared.

This is what happened. Hen-Rietta was perched in the chickens room. But later at night she came to my room and jumped up on the bed. I put down a sheet for her to sleep on, but I awoke early morning to find her laying underneath my sheets right next to me! (Yes In my clean sheets) it rained very hard last night. She was probably scared.
This man is strange. He sleeps with his chickens! 🤪🤦‍♂️

The weather today DF22724D-2BB3-4F47-BBE0-09A0C3B20749.png

@RebeccaBoyd how are you feeling? I hope you’re doing ok and getting better
💕💕💕
Feeling a little better. There was a upside to Rosie having different dr appointments with all her illnesses. It led to antibiotics being switched over and I saved the remaining ones. It is a good thing, I have been taking them. This is a sinus infection, and a bad one. I do not have a dr appointment myself until tomorrow morning. If I had had to wait until then without anything I would probably still feel like death warmed over. Really the only thing bothering me now besides my ears hurting is that they are also draining. And ITCHING, the itching is driving me nuts.

Oh yes they roll all the time, help get rid of old hair, or they roll in mud helps keep the flies from biting.

Truly has been having a real hard time getting up the past few years which is why she won’t lay down in the stall. Poor old gal, her back and hocks are bad.

Tax
Got another Blanche egg and a silkie egg not sure who’s it is, will see who else lays an egg today. It was in the bottom nestbox and Marty came out of it this morning, so if she doesn’t lay an egg today it is likely hers. But Fluffy roosted there last night….

View attachment 3438799

Regardless of who laid it, it will go o to the bator this weekend. I just want to make sure I have a couple of Marty eggs for me (yea Rebecca you heard right, i ma hatching some Marty eggs) ❤️
I cannot wait to see the little wee miss marties.

Only if they were pullets! I noted someone has a silkie hen on kijiji here for sale. I can’t get any more chickens I have 10 chicks due on April 13/14, and then I am setting eggs from Blanche Sophia and Marty on this weekend…..

Yep mum is going to throttle me…
So since she is going to throttle you, does that mean you at least inquired about the silkie? What color is she? One can never have to many silkies.

Back
Top Bottom