Worried about Marty

I am worried about Marty, she is not acting normal, she hasn't laid an egg in a couple days. She has been hunched up and I was worried she was cold (she has a lot of missing feathers from breeding), so I put an apron on her. But she is still hunched up.

I brought her into the office and she ate a bunch of meal worms and some scratch grain, but she is still doing this hunched up bit.

I will see if I can feel an egg inside her cloaca but never having checked a hen for this I am not sure about doing it correctly.

I would definitely do an internal. She looks unwell.

Google Drive has limits on how much it will hold for free. But you can pay a monthly or yearly fee and store more. I don’t know if there is a limit.

There might be a web host that would not censor content.

You could have your own server and be your own web host. I have no idea what that entails.

In the old days all it meant was a hard drive running 24/7 that could handle all the incoming requests, which were limited in number, and the web was so slow no one expected a whole lot, it inched along. Remember the early browser which was actually called Web Crawler? :lau
Hahaha remember dialup? The dialup handshake? Bee-bop-bring-bebopa-do….. :lau

Bob could have his own server but he would need to make sure his internet provider can handle incoming data.

It would be easy enough to do, but need to have moola.

If it is at all possible, I am going to find a solution where I control my content moving forward and no one else has any say.
I am very sad today. Just gotta say the 50’s was before my time, but the way so many innocent people were swept up in the Red Scare and how the McCarthyism blacklists really ruined people’s lives for the political benefit of a few was horrible. I feel we’re living through that again, and this incident with your video reminds me of that.
Google drive actually adjusts the file to a YT format, I think google is affiliated to YT.
You’re right, there’s no getting away! Maybe iCloud….you also have a limit but can pay for more space.
056699D9-E99C-43E2-81A0-AA5D7B2792DD.jpeg

And videos of chasing and catching chickens with a hook on their foot, that can’t feel good - besides slaughter videos killing chickens.

The insult with this is to Bob’s caring, kindness, honesty and utter integrity.

Maybe for @BY Bob ’s sake BYC itself could raise an objection? We could ask them. So @RoyalChick ’s idea might work but on our small scale, petitioning BYC, and then BYC might have the heft to petition YouTube?
I plan on posting something on the main page warning those who make a living off of YouTube that they could get in trouble for posting things like this.

The lawyers are right about one thing. You have no rights on YouTube. It's their platform. You give up your rights when you sign up. You agree to abide by their decisions.

Back
Top Bottom