Here is a little thing about my trip so far...
1:12-
Got on the plane at 10 AM. I miss my chickens and guineas, but I am so eggcited for this trip!
We are flying to Seattle. Once we are at Seattle, we will take another plane to Alaska. Anchorage, to be exact.
Our layover is about an hour, but I should be able to log into BYC to check in and say hi.
In fact, I've been trying to log in, but the plane internet only works for its app, nothing else. I did watch a nice movie though.
I was in Nebraska a few minutes ago, but when I checked, I was on the border. I may very well be in Wyoming by now.
Yes, I am writing this before I can even get on BYC because I am bored, and words never come out correctly if as soon as I think as them, I don't write it.
I'm including the time that I write these so that you guys know what time I am where.
I'll keep you updated on my flight.
Lots of love- PtR.

1:43-
Just entered Idaho! We are in a National forest, but all I see is logged looking land. Shame.
And a minute after the time listed above, I was given pretzels. Nice.
This part of Idaho is not very pretty. Just a lot of barren land and little specks which I suspect to be houses. It is very different from the border of Idaho- Wyoming. At least there there were snowcapped mountains. A beautiful sight for someone like me who has only ever seen snow once or twice in her whole life.
-PtR
1:51-
Just a few minutes after the barren flatlands, I look out my window and see barren mountains with snow on it. By barren, I mean little trees.
I also just got a Sprite.
I'm confused... is it (almost) 2 in Alaska or Georgia... is it (almost) 12 in Alaska or Georgia?
So confusing.
-Love, your super confused PtR.

2:16-
Just entered Orgeron. I think that the plane is slowly descending.
My phone is plugged in on the planes but is not charging. Bummer.
-PtR

3:19-
Just landed. About to get off.
I figured out the time. It's like 12 or 1 PM here, and 3 PM back in Georgia. I'll need to make a note to myself about that.
Or I'll figure out how to change the time.
We passed a volcano when we were descending. So cool.
-Your not any longer confused friend, PtR.
I changed my clock but now it is 12:47 (from my new updated clock.)
Boarding for the next flight in a few minutes. I finally got internet, so I'm posting this.
I wrote this whole thing, except for this little part, on a memo or notes thing on my phone.
I will update you when I have service again.
Sadly I don't think this plane will be any different.
-PtR
Only allowing you to use the app on their internet? That's awful!
It may ask you to log into a network by agreeing to terms and conditions. Not sure if that was why though.

But 1/2 + 1/2 = 1
No, it is Felicitas and Agathae. Both are there.
20230522_161827.jpg

She was SUPER broody the end of April. After two weeks I caved and got a couple of bantam eggs from a friend. I wanted to test her out to see if she would make a good mom. So far, the BEST mom!! And the babies are a mix of Golden Seabright (Mom) and Spangled Hamburg (Dad). I'm SOOOO anxious to see what they will look like grown up!
I am going to be most interested in that cross - sound very pretty!

Back
Top Bottom