That was very informative Kelly and brought back good memories ☺️

Also reminded me of ducking and dodging MP's trying to have one more beer as the bars closed, 😆 🍻
I took my youngest niece to a Sunset Ceremony here once long ago along with my parents - I had front row seats as I worked in the office as the CO’s temp admin at one of the training areas there; anywhoooo I didn’t warn my niece about the fire volley - there were at least 20 of them and my poor niece just wasn’t ready for that noise they made 😆

But did they ever put on a nice display. I had the opportunity of watching them practice in the parade square every day. My office was right next to the square and the first day they practiced the fire volley it scared the bejeeeezes out of me! Of course they all laughed at me. After that I closed my office window when they practiced 😊

Just a bit apprehensive about leaving the little ones in the run for tonight. I’m hoping the run is secure enough for them. And should I go ahead and mix them with the big girls? Or should I just snatch them up in the cage and put them in the house for the night. The weather is good. It’s hotter inside the house than outside in the coop. I’m concerned about the stray cats getting into the run, even though I have sealed it up well. :idunno :th
I would just die if something was to happen to them! :hit

I’m not sure of my logic, but I left the little ones in the coop and run, to explore the area.
The big girls are temporarily locked out until later tonight.
It could work out; have your girls laid their eggs already?

Have the youth/adults gotten a chance to interact in the same space, like on the lawn?

It could work out; have your girls laid their eggs already?

Have the youth/adults gotten a chance to interact in the same space, like on the lawn?
No. The older ladies haven’t layed today. It’s been hot. The little ones refusing to cooperate with me and won’t get into the transfer cage. So, they get a chance to stay out in the run all night. Oh well!
I put water in the coop for the big girls so I can attend church in the morning. I’m hoping for the best, but I’m scared of being wrong. 😑

I hear their scared little voices screaming for help from me. They have realized that I’m not going to get any more food for them tonight. They are so spoiled already.
I went and checked on them again. So far they are all grouped closely together. I think that they will be fine, but as a concerned daddy, it’s like a daughter being out too late. Times six :old :barnie

Back
Top Bottom