Final Update from Today's Build

The roof is in. Apparently we had scheduled dinner with our friends whom had cared for the chickens while we were gone, for tonight. As Mrs BY Bob reminded me 30 minutes before they arrived. So I had to stop at the roof which I just got done in time. I did find something I will need to correct but it is essentially complete. The sides, nest box, and window will have to wait for tomorrow.

Some of you might be wondering, why did he put a roof on a coop that is in a covered run? Simple answer, the run roof leaks and I can't have the Phyllistines getting damp.

View attachment 2781103
Well done Bob...you must have worked your tail off today! 💞

Well done Bob...you must have worked your tail off today! 💞
Lots of thinking today. I know what I want but the plans are not holding up. It is very complex inside the run. I expected to be further along.

I forgot that the big run is not square. The tree forced a bow and an angle. It has complicated things.

Lots of thinking today. I know what I want but the plans are not holding up. It is very complex inside the run. I expected to be further along.

I forgot that the big run is not square. The tree forced a bow and an angle. It has complicated things.
That's the way it is with every project we do, there is always something unforeseen that needs to be dealt with and tweaked! I feel you accomplished a lot today! :)

Final Update from Today's Build

The roof is in. Apparently we had scheduled dinner with our friends whom had cared for the chickens while we were gone, for tonight. As Mrs BY Bob reminded me 30 minutes before they arrived. So I had to stop at the roof which I just got done in time. I did find something I will need to correct but it is essentially complete. The sides, nest box, and window will have to wait for tomorrow.

Some of you might be wondering, why did he put a roof on a coop that is in a covered run? Simple answer, the run roof leaks and I can't have the Phyllistines getting damp.

View attachment 2781103
Wow!!! Great work, Bob, you have really smashed it out! It’s looking amazing!! I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Back
Top Bottom