I do Alex. I do. And I feel the same about yours. :hugs
You could come over here, and help me clean up little xzit’s bum. She’s been squawking all morning having a huge pasty bumm (golf ball size) Tiger Woods would be proud of :lau … seriously though, I just gave her a bath (in turn she gave me a shower, and broke my glasses 👓. The thing I do for chooks Gezz!:barnie

You could come over here, and help me clean up little xzit’s bum. She’s been squawking all morning having a huge pasty bumm (golf ball size) Tiger Woods would be proud of :lau … seriously though, I just gave her a bath (in turn she gave me a shower, and broke my glasses 👓. The thing I do for chooks Gezz!:barnie
But, she’s my Xzit, and my responsibility. And she makes me breakfast 🍳 and I love her. Nuff said

Butters' chest. Digging away and getting something, but I can't tell what. I love her steady gaze. That's Butters!
PXL_20211019_211841585.MP.jpg

PXL_20211019_211813063.jpg

She's got a Leghorn-looking back-end now, would you say? Kind of. Missing so many of the feathers that surround the base.
PXL_20211019_211549829.jpg

But, she’s my Xzit, and my responsibility. And she makes me breakfast 🍳 and I love her. Nuff said
By the way, I know without a doubt, that if I really needed @BY Bob , he is the kind of humanity that would show up at my door saying “what can we do together, to save your hen?” (Note: he’s East Coast, I’m West Coast, “for now” ) I’m only trying to say, that in my opinion, Bob and family, are exceptional people, and I feel privileged to have known them here on BYC.

By the way, I know without a doubt, that if I really needed @BY Bob , he is the kind of humanity that would show up at my door saying “what can we do together, to save your hen?” (Note: he’s East Coast, I’m West Coast, “for now” ) I’m only trying to say, that in my opinion, Bob and family, are exceptional people, and I feel privileged to have known them here on BYC.
I will go a long way to help someone. . You are pretty far away but not impossible to reach.

Butters' chest. Digging away and getting something, but I can't tell what. I love her steady gaze. That's Butters!
View attachment 2872524
View attachment 2872525

She's got a Leghorn-looking back-end now, would you say? Kind of. Missing so many of the feathers that surround the base.
View attachment 2872530
Mommy, I’m scared! That bird Butters, is staring at me, I think she wants to jump thru this screen, and bite me! (Or maybe she just wants the meally worms ? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom