I was just out lying on the grass, hanging out with the new crowd, trying to get them to learn that they don't need to be afraid of me. Wouldn't you know it, my most curious and brave one, Rust, climbed up on my chest and deposited a nice juicy cecal on my shirt right by my face. :sick Gee thanks.
She's getting comfortable with your presence,so while disgusting, good sign.

Thank god I managed to get my dog a walk with his friend, gave my girls fruit and bread treat plus I managed too get the doggy poop up before the rain came again. Jobs done ✔ :D
Good timing too!

Going to rain here also, but we do need it. I just hope I can now the grass before hand!

Sunday Sunday....

Pony Sunday 😊
The mosquitoes are ferocious today, it's very humid and cloudy, perfect for the pesky biters!

The horses get all bothered with them, but at least it's not stinking hot.... So far.... Still calling for +30 and high humidity tho.

Lulu and Reenie
IMG_20220626_080733.jpg

Sally
IMG_20220626_080829.jpg

And Truly, in my bad books today - I went to open her stall door and when I bent to undo the latch she whipped her head up and smacked her muzzle into my right eye, the cornea and sclera are all scratched and painful. That horse is a walking disaster, she is constantly stepping (more like tromping) on my feet, has broke my right foot and toes three times, she has knocked me over countless times.... I have 4 horses here and none of the others has so much as given me a bruise! Truly is truly careless.
IMG_20220626_081013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom