It's Autumn here now but I thought I'd share how the Chicken garden I planted last year is going. The idea is that I plant the most chook friendly/attractive plants nearest the run and the girls can help themselves to what grows through. They like the comfrey best, but have also enjoyed the nasturtiums and wormwood.

View attachment 2070712
That looks lovely. Not too tidy.:love

What a good memory you have Ribh! Yes, I learnt to do stained glass a few years ago because I wanted a stained glass window for my bathroom. I have done some "mosaic" stepping stones with some of the left over glass.

Before that I was doing beading (made an "Egyptian" type collar) and now I'm doing felting (both wet and dry). This year I want to learn calligraphy and watercolour painting. I don't get bored in quarantine!

Here is my bathroom window

View attachment 2070718
That's lovely as well.:love

Here is my youngest's Plague Doctor mask and an unwilling victim

View attachment 2070709

(Tsuki did not want to pose for me. She is now sulking under a bush 😕)
Love the mask. That's outstanding. Poor Tsuki. Of course she is sulking. You probably tricked her somehow. But it was worth it, pandemic and chickens merged at last. :gig

What a good memory you have Ribh! Yes, I learnt to do stained glass a few years ago because I wanted a stained glass window for my bathroom. I have done some "mosaic" stepping stones with some of the left over glass.

Before that I was doing beading (made an "Egyptian" type collar) and now I'm doing felting (both wet and dry). This year I want to learn calligraphy and watercolour painting. I don't get bored in quarantine!

Here is my bathroom window

View attachment 2070718
That is amazing! You are really good!

That’s a very involved mask, lots of work. Well done young Padawan!
Love the mask. That's outstanding. Poor Tsuki. Of course she is sulking. You probably tricked her somehow. But it was worth it, pandemic and chickens merged at last. :gig
My youngest thanks you for the compliments and was laughing at them too 😆

Back
Top Bottom