Dodging the Worst of Them

Severe thunderstorm warnings have been popping up all night but we seem to be dodging them. I hope @CrazyChookChookLady is as well. Here is a storm crossing the skyline to the north of us just as night was falling.
I love this!!

Thanks! She has two curled toes on her right foot..three were curled and I taped it but two of them didn’t straighten... and had one curled on her left.. the one on the left corrected itself.... check out her feet... Rosemary has one too.. she is Rosemary LeVeau with the twisted toe :lol:View attachment 2167442View attachment 2167463
Aurora has that bent toe as well. Beautiful ladies none the less! :love

Oh, I also wanted to share silly Lilly! This is her every time I was trying to get a pic... of someone else :gig
3B7580C9-9A41-4DEB-918E-5AA9B02E0662.jpeg
C114D576-200B-42E5-AAC5-9360B0BDA050.jpeg

Day 19: Best Friends

This morning Phyllis spent all the time she could with Sydney when she got off the nest.

View attachment 2167117

View attachment 2167126

And a Good Dust Bath

View attachment 2167135

Today is the first day I did not have to distract the rest of the flock with meal worms so she could bathe in peace.
:thumbsup
She's picking up tips on going broody!!:lol:
As you can see, dust bathing for broody hens is a must. I feel so sorry for those hens that get locked in broody coops and can't get out to this stuff.:hit It just seems cruel to me.

Dodging the Worst of Them

Severe thunderstorm warnings have been popping up all night but we seem to be dodging them. I hope @CrazyChookChookLady is as well. Here is a storm crossing the skyline to the north of us just as night was falling.
I've just been woken up by a storm here.

Back
Top Bottom