Lucky
So Lucky was last to molt (not including the 1.5 year olds, who have not yet had their first real molt), and she was a hard, fast molter. She’s still molting on her head, but has squatted twice for me and is in the coop pacing bath and forth talking about eggs already! Nobody else has come back into lay yet. Lots of long, slow molting in my flock, which is fine by me!

Bridge
Bridge is standing and sitting a bit puffed, even though it’s warm. I’m not happy with this. It’s subtle, as she is also still eating, pooping, scratching, preening and being the boss. I won’t actually worry yet, but it’s a concern since she is almost 5 and (almost) stopped laying a couple years ago. She snapped out of it right after this, so perhaps she was just resting.

The nail gun noise is from a roof install next door.

Last edited:
Let me know. These Samsung cameras are really good and easy to use. Hopefully it is an android thing.
It's there as you described, thank you !! At least for more close up, when I gave them their mash just now I tapped on the screen on one of them and a circle appeared and I could see the picture adjusting, making them more light. Yay! I'll post one.

Attachments

• IMG_20201205_131806147.jpg
    IMG_20201205_131806147.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom