My memories pop up on Facebook this morning and it was of Stanley on the night I brought him in after ripping up his comb. I thought everyone might enjoy these as much as I do! ❤

20200127_192910.jpg
20200127_194450.jpg
20200127_193656.jpg

He enjoyed spaghetti that night as well!

Mine do that when I crack the ice on their open water bowl in the run. I have a metal spike and I crack the ice and it splinters and the silly girls peck the ice fragments out of the bowl.
Mine were eating the ice off the ground yesterday. Go figure.

You may remember I was concerned about Mag. He has had his comb going purple at roost time and it's been pale and unhealthy looking during the day.
I don't believe it was something he ate. It's gone on way too long for that. A heart problem of some type was favourite.
I gave him one quarter of an asprin daily for seven days hoping to thin the blood if there was a blockage somewhere.
Over the past couple of days, something has changed. This is Mag. His comb looks almost normal now.
View attachment 2505063
He's at the back. Not much difference between Mags comb and Punch's comb now.
View attachment 2505064
This is the best news! Perhaps it was poison that finally cleared his system. Who know. I just so happy he had improved! :wee :wee

Well no snow, just lots of cold rain with a few teasing sun breaks. We were going to do some shopping and get a very rare take out meal, but I just didn't want to leave the house to trying a delivery service for the first time. Now to make a cake.
I'm sorry you did not get any snow. It would have been a nice present.

Back
Top Bottom