I should have considered this an emergency yesterday, but he has had this before, and survived. But this time it's bad, continuing to just worsen over night. Vet is 2 hours driving from here. (By experience)! I just HOPE I won't need a group discount! :hit:mad::mad::mad:
:hugs :hugs

Update on Jaffar's condition: The gurgling in his throat, has worsened. I fear for his life. I have given him antibiotics, which helped last time. but I fear I am going to lose him.
He's such a good rooster, and my heart sinks even thinking of not having him around.
(He's one rooster, that does everything right) and He's my buddy! Calling the Veterinarian today, to at least give me some hope.:fl
Do you think that ACV may help to clear his throat and to reduce the swelling

Courtesy here, what's that? I left the city (as you know, and move to the country) But I have two comfortable acres, they manage thousands! My wings are tied, regardless of my political status, or community standing. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused:
There is no readin it has to be like that. Inconsiderate humans. Sadly it's not like that isn't how the species behaves. 😕

Update on Jaffar's condition: The gurgling in his throat, has worsened. I fear for his life. I have given him antibiotics, which helped last time. but I fear I am going to lose him.
He's such a good rooster, and my heart sinks even thinking of not having him around.
(He's one rooster, that does everything right) and He's my buddy! Calling the Veterinarian today, to at least give me some hope.:fl
Do you ferment their feed? I find this helps my little ladies. One of my girls used to make all sort of strange sounds but this has ceased since I started using the fermentation method

If you could try adding a tiny drop apple cider vinegar into the water, this may do the trick. I can't live without it, it helps me in so many ways and my chickens

Mornings at the Water Cooler

20210303_083457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom