Rosie ispecting yesterday's work before starting on the next section, you can see she takes this job more seriously then her companions.
20210303_190957.jpg

Rosie ispecting yesterday's work before starting on the next section, you can see she takes this job more seriously then her companions. View attachment 2554184
It's important to learn from your previous efforts. Self improvement is key. Good job Rosie. 👍

Slow Motion Magic

The girls and I had a wonderful morning on Wednesday. I have lots of photos to cull through. However I experimented with some slow motion again. Check out Sydney and Sansa eating some corn. Sansa was all in my business today. It was wonderful. I do love that hen. 🥰

Update on Jaffar's condition: The gurgling in his throat, has worsened. I fear for his life. I have given him antibiotics, which helped last time. but I fear I am going to lose him.
He's such a good rooster, and my heart sinks even thinking of not having him around.
(He's one rooster, that does everything right) and He's my buddy! Calling the Veterinarian today, to at least give me some hope.:fl
Oh no, Alex! I am thinking of you and dear Jaffar!

Slow Motion Magic

The girls and I had a wonderful morning on Wednesday. I have lots of photos to cull through. However I experimented with some slow motion again. Check out Sydney and Sansa eating some corn. Sansa was all in my business today. It was wonderful. I do love that hen. 🥰

Love this, Bob! I played with slow mo awhile back and discovered when the are picking at sprouts, they actually twist their heads back and forth a bit to pull them out. To the naked eye in real time, it looks more like a peck.

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone here has tried growing fodder for their chickens in the winter. I have, they live it. Should have grown some for them this year. Been a bit busier. But they do love it!
Yes, I sure have! I have wheat sprouts on the counter as I type this. I probably won’t let it get to the fodder stage, as we have lots of lush green right now. Sprouts are a treat for days they don’t get any free range time.

Back
Top Bottom