So, have you ever bought the real live, wriggly meal worms for your chickens? 🤪. Some folks only buy the fresh.
Yep! They do wonders for coaxing a sick bird to eat. I believe they are very high in fat, so they are an extremely rare treat.

Having said that, I do have crickets on order and some are arriving tomorrow. I can’t wait to see what the girls think!

Yep! They do wonders for coaxing a sick bird to eat. I believe they are very high in fat, so they are an extremely rare treat.

Having said that, I do have crickets on order and some are arriving tomorrow. I can’t wait to see what the girls think!
But you didn’t have my address to send them to. Never mind :smack:oops:

Hello kiwi :) So what is the situation? Has your chickens laid eggs already?

Is @BY Bob in yet?

I think he may have your answer.
No, I just forgot to check reviews before I bought the incubator ( my mistake) I thought I had heard it was a good one but now I'm not so sure. I might be able to retract my order if it is really bad!:hmm

No, I just forgot to check reviews before I bought the incubator ( my mistake) I thought I had heard it was a good one but now I'm not so sure. I might be able to retract my order if it is really bad!:hmm
Ok. I tend to jump a little to quickly at times. I'm sorry but the fluffy butts folk must be asleep. We all on different times.
It would be good to find out which incubator you go for, I would like a small one eventually :)

Let me know how they go!!
The place I get feed from here has containers of live crickets and meal worms (they sell reptiles there) and I’ve been so tempted to get the crickets!

Back
Top Bottom