OMG, it’s still Monday and look what I just found!
View attachment 2613743
My goodness! I know her and Snow are different breeds but so similar!
They have a severe look to them but I kinda love it 💜

99F5CE70-FA72-41E8-8828-45500D529B42.jpeg

And it’s extremely painful to even text this on my iPhone. I have to use my (much slower) left hand. :(

A fire started at my stove behind a pan I was cooking bacon in. Some grease was present that I didn’t see. I grabbed the pan to remove it from the flame, but my hand was BBQ’d in the process. I’m okay, I’m tough, but this hurts like .... and I can only use my left hand for now. (And the pain, I can’t sleep) texting with my left hand isn’t fun
Oh wow, Alex! So sorry this has happened! Hope it is creamed and wrapped for healing :hugs

My goodness! I know her and Snow are different breeds but so similar!
They have a severe look to them but I kinda love it 💜
Oh wow, Alex! So sorry this has happened! Hope it is creamed and wrapped for healing :hugs
Mommy Scrambles83, can I get an ice cream, my hand and arm hurts so much? :bow:hugs

I’m going back to hospital today. I can usually handle pain, but nothing like this. My hand is swelling like a water balloon. It’s pretty ugly. (Sorry for the oxymoron) :hitpretty ugly

I’m going back to hospital today. I can usually handle pain, but nothing like this. My hand is swelling like a water balloon. It’s pretty ugly. (Sorry for the oxymoron) :hitpretty ugly
Ouch! Did they day what degree burn yesterday?
I'm phenomenally clumsy and catch my hands on the oven rack, the grill, and whatnot....but that's only a little spot vs a large area! I can only imagine how much it hurts and I'm sorry you're suffering.
Think to avoid this again that the only option forward is that the animals learn to cook for YOU! 😂

Back
Top Bottom