Well hello there

Good to put a face to the person I've been chatting with. :)

I get what you mean on sharing pictures. It's sad but the likes of certain websites has ruined our online communications.
Honestly, because this message board is accessible without logging in, I will continue to crop out or cover faces in my pics. ☹
People faces that is...the chickens don't have a say in the matter 😋

Ok, friends of BYC, I’m going to reveal something of myself and know I do it because I feel I need some non chicken related support.
I started smoking when I turned 18, so silly. I continued on until I found out I was pregnant with Vi at 31 and quit instantly.
I was smoke free for nearly 3 years (my husband still indulged) then the bakery we both worked at in Melbourne shut down so we made the choice to move back to Geelong where I grew up. The stress of it had me having one now and then once more which made me feel nauseous, like starting again.
We moved in with my parents for a few months so we could get a deposit together to buy a house(which we did) but damn, living with your parents again with a toddler and being the middleman between them and my husband took its toll.
I had gotten a pastry job in a wholesale bakery I absolutely hated but it paid the bills, anyway, somehow I was back to a smoker again much to my displeasure but by then the body craves what it craves.
Now I’m at the school, I obviously don’t smoke during work hours, but still either side I do and I’m just sick of it. I just turned 38.
Violet has never seen either me or my husband smoking but she’s getting old enough now that she will work it out eventually.
As of tomorrow, I am trying to quit cold turkey. I know it will be really tough but I am hoping I can stay strong and achieve the goal of not smoking again.
Wish me luck 🤗

chicken tax
12FBEA14-F67C-40A2-9884-58063A1FB6D6.jpeg

Ok, friends of BYC, I’m going to reveal something of myself and know I do it because I feel I need some non chicken related support.
I started smoking when I turned 18, so silly. I continued on until I found out I was pregnant with Vi at 31 and quit instantly.
I was smoke free for nearly 3 years (my husband still indulged) then the bakery we both worked at in Melbourne shut down so we made the choice to move back to Geelong where I grew up. The stress of it had me having one now and then once more which made me feel nauseous, like starting again.
We moved in with my parents for a few months so we could get a deposit together to buy a house(which we did) but damn, living with your parents again with a toddler and being the middleman between them and my husband took its toll.
I had gotten a pastry job in a wholesale bakery I absolutely hated but it paid the bills, anyway, somehow I was back to a smoker again much to my displeasure but by then the body craves what it craves.
Now I’m at the school, I obviously don’t smoke during work hours, but still either side I do and I’m just sick of it. I just turned 38.
Violet has never seen either me or my husband smoking but she’s getting old enough now that she will work it out eventually.
As of tomorrow, I am trying to quit cold turkey. I know it will be really tough but I am hoping I can stay strong and achieve the goal of not smoking again.
Wish me luck 🤗

chicken tax
View attachment 2631006
You can do it ❤

Wish me luck 🤗

chicken tax
View attachment 2631006
I'm very proud of you for taking this on :hugs

Wish me luck 🤗

chicken tax
View attachment 2631006
Wishing you all the good luck. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom