A friend at church gave me a rooster today. (He’s very thoughtful)
He named it “roostie “ 80C3FA2A-B77C-4936-86C0-D459ABE8311B.jpeg

I had bee hives before, but the bees just wouldn’t cooperate (Always telling me to buzz off)! 🐝
I really like the little flying bears. I rescued one from my window blinds once, it sat on my hand and as I was taking it outside she turned on my hand and actually looked at me. I was in awe I'd never dreamed of that happening. It took time to get her to sit on a leaf. I almost wanted to keep her but I wouldn't be that selfish. Blush ☺️

I really like the little flying bears. I rescued one from my window blinds once, it sat on my hand and as I was taking it outside she turned on my hand and actually looked at me. I was in awe I'd never dreamed of that happening. It took time to get her to sit on a leaf. I almost wanted to keep her but I wouldn't be that selfish. Blush ☺️
Nature is a marvelous thing to watch sometimes.

I really want to go sit with the girls and my coffee. But yesterday when they were adventuring up the hill behind the house, they found a wonderful new dustbath area that had lots of poison oak sprouts in it. While i had Poison Oak Forest behind the garage taken away earlier this year, some of the tree work is letting sun in and poison oak is sprouting up in new places.

Again, my phone (with videos) is in the bedroom with sleeping hubby, but I will load some later of them frolicking in poison oak, especially Minnie and Dorothy. Oh, dear.
:thstay safe! I had such an awful reaction to poison ivy several years back that I'm forever traumatized. Poison oak scares me just with the name alone!

Back
Top Bottom