From the past..past. :)
FB_IMG_1552059131635.jpg

That brings up an interesting question, what is the reason for the carrying on? Complaining to get the nestbox occupant to hurry up and leave? Or at least announcing the intention and need to lay, maybe in order to secure a spot "in line" for it, or announce you're next so anybody else has to wait? If there is no one in the nestbox she wants, did Phyllis still carry on?

Now she has her Secret Garden, and no competition at all, but it is not a safe secure place like the coop, so there's an extra need to be quiet.

What do you and everyone here think?
I believe that Phyllis carried on because she needed to lay her egg but did not like her choice of location, the nesting boxes. She only used them because there was no where else to lay. Now she has what she wants. A safe place(as she rates it) away from everyone else. No need for stressed out whining.

Perfect day now, my very special roo Jaffar decided to join me in a rest period. And just awoken me up.. “daddy, I took care of you, but now, I have ladies to attend to “ I can’t make this stuff up! It’s paradise :love
You BYC peeps can think what ever you want, but I tell the truth. Jaffar is more like a brother to me than a chicken. He shows me respect, and I reciprocate back to him the same respect!! I have dealt with humans with less character than my unbelievable roo has!

You BYC peeps can think what ever you want, but I tell the truth. Jaffar is more like a brother to me than a chicken. He shows me respect, and I reciprocate back to him the same respect!! I have dealt with humans with less character than my unbelievable roo has!
It is well earned trust on both your parts.

Back
Top Bottom