2nd Place

I am very excited that my coop article took second place. Thank you everyone who read, commented, and/or rated my article.

Check out this Article that beat me. I really need to up my game for the Polish coop (I need a better name for this) article. Wow.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/charming-chicken-cottage.76178/
Congratulations Bob! I'm sorry that I wasn't around to help you with this, I love your coop and your stories...I can't wait to see your new coop! 💗

Names for Phyllis' Subtribe

So far these are the names we have gathered for the new group of Polish that will be arriving shortly at Fluffy Butt Acres.
  • The Babushkas
  • The Pierogi Posse
  • The Pierogi
  • The Pretty Pierogi
  • The Haluski
  • The Haluski Hens
  • The Haluski Hunkies
  • The Polish Bureau
  • The Mop Tops
  • The Phyllistines
Does anyone have their own to throw in the hat?
Personally I love The Mop Tops! 💗

What other kinds of art do you do? I'm kind of curious to see if there might be any murals coming inside the new coop.
For sure there's going to be a mural at some point. I'm thinking of something natural and western inspired with chickens (of course) done in acrylic and sealed with matte spray. I mainly do digital art, but I also have a sketchbook for traditional. I love film. I also have tried some 3d modeling, but mainly I am trying to learn how to be a traditional animator from the 2d times.

Back
Top Bottom