And, I just held my rooster, and I just held Jaffar, and I just held the big guy, very close to my heart. Yep, he just walked right over to me, and I picked him up (I even rubbed his waddles. He likes that)! :wee:celebrate:love:love:love:love:love
Now he’s back with the ladies. 633C5B10-DEF3-4D77-A687-BE3F00A9CC13.jpeg

I ordered the last available Polish ladies. The breeder assumes that X number of Polish will hatch and will be ladies out of a batch of eggs which are incubating. They take orders for that many. If there is an over hatch, that means more chicks hatched than they planned on and they send an email saying "we got extras for sale".

I was hoping to see extra Polish for sale but I did not. That would have assured me of getting Polish.

I gave them permission to switch out any chick for another Polish should there be an under hatch. If no Polish are available they are to call me to confer on a substitute. I must have a minimum of 3 chicks for them to survive the trip.
I'm sorry if I missed this, but now I'm all nervous about the integration (aka slipping them under Phyllis)...
are the babies vaccinated?

Back
Top Bottom