Q: does the postal service worker know that these are a special order? Or do they think that “a chicken is only a chicken and what’s the difference?”
Q: Maybe someone else has the chicks, and is saying “this isn’t what we ordered, but they sure are cute. I think that we will keep them anyways!”
(these are my thoughts only, and I know that they are not much help at the moment)
I appreciate the help. I hope I have not upset everyone too much through this process.

I appreciate the help. I hope I have not upset everyone too much through this process.
Bob, you know me (a little) and that I’m not one, who would give it up. In this situation however, having to count on others to process this endeavor, and not be accountable, really (jerks my bulldog chain) and I bite really hard! Ps. We are no more upset than you are, my friend! :hugs

No worries. But this is another example of the post office's delivery problems, which have not gone away. There was damage done, and it will take a long time to fix it. I learned many years ago the political is personal. This is an example. OK 'nuff said.
Tax: my neighbor's layer birds and goats. There's her daughter's wyandotte (?) in there on the end.
IMG_20210804_131556827.jpg

IMG_20210804_131647660.jpg

The goats and chickens go in and out of this frame freely, it's not a pen.
IMG_20210804_131606659.jpg

As soon as I get home I will try and get a picture or video of my chickens and my lovely roosters.
Don't get me wrong I love my chickens dearly but there is just something about turkeys 🥰.
My chickens are a bit like cats. When they want love they will let me know. They don't want extra TLC without them wanting it. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone.
My turkeys I can hold and snuggle any time and they don't get all grumpy at me and be like how dare you touch me without permission. Lol...

No worries. But this is another example of the post office's delivery problems, which have not gone away. There was damage done, and it will take a long time to fix it. I learned many years ago the political is personal. This is an example. OK 'nuff said.
Tax: my neighbor's layer birds and goats. There's her daughter's wyandotte (?) in there on the end.
View attachment 2785620
View attachment 2785622
The goats and chickens go in and out of this frame freely, it's not a pen.
View attachment 2785625
My next door neighbor has goats and horses and every once in awhile they get out and come over to my place and eat a bit of everything and 💩 all over my deck. My turkeys returned the favor about a week ago and went to visit her and 💩 all over her porch and gobbled up all her cat food. 😁 she totally enjoyed the turkeys coming over to visit her. Good thing my next door neighbor and I get along so good.

Back
Top Bottom