It is raining here, but a so dry nothing is getting wet. It's been 15 minutes the dark spots are drops:
20210805_122447.jpg

No longer Improving

This is as good as the Polish have gotten. I need them to start improving some more. They are very wobbly on their feet and don't come out from under the heat plate.

You should send all this evidence to the top people at the post office or even the papers they need to be shown the pain and loss they are responsible for

No longer Improving

This is as good as the Polish have gotten. I need them to start improving some more. They are very wobbly on their feet and don't come out from under the heat plate.

Give them more time, they've been through the ringer. Physically and psychologically. The cheeping sounds strong from the buff, that's good. Keep feeding them NutriDrench and or SavAChick, or wet baby bird formula? Maybe a stuffed animal or dustmop they can cuddle against along with the heat plate? They need to sleep a good healing, growing sleep too.
Would Phyllis help or hurt this situation?

Give them more time, they've been through the ringer. Physically and psychologically. The cheeping sounds strong from the buff, that's good. Keep feeding them NutriDrench and or SavAChick, or wet baby bird formula? Maybe a stuffed animal or dustmop they can cuddle against along with the heat plate? They need to sleep a good healing, growing sleep too.
Would Phyllis help or hurt this situation?
I'm going to post said question in a moment.

Back
Top Bottom