I brought home some books for Vi from my classroom for the holidays. Appears to be a bit of a theme?
View attachment 2839361

She’s doing amazing with her schooling, her reading just tested out at the expected level for term 4 grade 1 (she’s in prep), very proud of her 💜
Amazing on all fronts!

Hello —

I wanted to apologize for being so silent right after I asked to join this thread. I've been trying to follow along quietly, but so many things have happened this summer, and so many troubles with our birds. Mites, potential respiratory disease, sour crop. It's kept us so busy that the only time I ever had to read on BYC was when I had a question or had to double check a fact.

I wish that I'd been posting here, though. I know that all of you would have tried to help me through these problems, and would have given me much support.
No worries. We are here for you regardless!

We just made a banana cake to use up some really ripe bananas.
Check out the size and yolk colour difference between a Snow and a Belle egg 🤭
7750BF71-2BA4-43BA-AE82-6D298F2A5729.jpeg

Also got some greenhouses to go over my veggie garden beds, that should stop the random cat digging everything up! Just got them assembled and on before rain hit.
E125F4AE-B133-4F33-88B5-F6FC298376DC.jpeg

Now to make sure the girls went back to their coop to take shelter…my guess is they will be on our covered concrete area haha

Back
Top Bottom